IGNORED

wintery track

anonymstol

Guest Frankie5fingers

very cool track. for some reason this song make me think of Adventure Time. it has that mellow playful feel to it.

not sure if you're looking for commentary necessarily, but my first impression is that the melodies and the tone they set is kind of harmed by the drums....not sure if i'd say it should be a beatless track necessarily, but that particular drum track just kind of distracts me. i hope that makes a little sense.

It sounds like a mix between Fingerbib and Goon Gumpas to me. Great melodies. Shame I'm fed up with the chiptune sound.....if this was made with proper synths.

Honestly I didn't mind the chip sounds in this track. I'm usually pretty OH GOD WHY when it comes to chiptunes but that's only because so many of them are trying so hard to sound like Gameboy music. This didn't really sound like gameboy music to me. Not sure if I'd even call it a chiptune really?

Beat didn't really do much for me but it didn't hurt the track either so no biggie

but yeah very solid melodically

Archived