IGNORED

B.O.C. Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest KarakasaMusic

Guest AlexPallas
No one seems to have noticed my translation of the french radio show. :sad: Anyway, those french dudes talk about nothing important.

well a transcription would be nice if you feel up to it

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

No one seems to have noticed my translation of the french radio show. :sad: Anyway, those french dudes talk about nothing important.

well a transcription would be nice if you feel up to it

No, I don't feel up to it. There is another french user out there from Québec City, I do not remember his name. I will PM him.

i have atp and 10+3 in flac, but that would be a huge pain in the ass to upload (apparently they're from a different recording, but i dunno; they sound much better, either way). plus i have all the videos, watmm-made or not (something like 30 videos total), but again, this would be a pain to upload, and hopefully soon joy will put the wattem videos, at least, on the main page. i also have text files of all the 1999-2006 interviews, if people are interested in that ...

Guest AlexPallas
i have atp and 10+3 in flac, but that would be a huge pain in the ass to upload

you would only have to do it once lol

the music videos will be a seperate thing (which joyrex will probably get around to doing, he promised 'eventually' in the Aphex Twin thread)

text interviews sound cool

Guest twiddler

"translation" is a strong word, but yeah, actually I wanted to know if the BoC was on the mic - which did not come clean from what you wrote. Anyways, I did make up some of it(never studied french, just saw some films and stuff) - and yeah, it's not interesting. Actually what you wrote was less than what I could make up on my own. So thanks anyway.

Guest AlexPallas

i'm very surprised this is the extent of the list of shows i was able to find, i suppose they just don't play much...

i'm very surprised this is the extent of the list of shows i was able to find, i suppose they just don't play much...

hardly at all and not in a long time.

i have atp and 10+3 in flac, but that would be a huge pain in the ass to upload (apparently they're from a different recording, but i dunno; they sound much better, either way).

boy i would love to get those

Damn, what is the last track from the Warp Anniversery Party, and why the hell did they release Campfire Headphase but not this!?!

i have atp and 10+3 in flac, but that would be a huge pain in the ass to upload

shit, send em to me and I'll do it :cool:

oh and i just noticed that the first "A is to B" track on the ATP set is the end of Sixtyniner...it was bugging me that I couldnt remember where I had heard it :sad:

Guest Moebius

I'd be very, very surprised if that was BoC talking on Disengage. First, since I doubt they speak French. And second, if that was actually an interview, I think we would have heard about it already, since the show has been well known for a long time now.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Raddcliff

HA HA HA the french guys fucked up...they played surfaise [tradewinds mix] at the wrong speed [at the 1:16:00 mark]. i dont know if anyone translated the french show, i didn't read all the posts. i speak french and listened to it, it's just two guys giving a back story of BoC. and sounding like the info they pulled is just off the net. BUT they claim no mp3s or rips, all vinyl.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't see it listed, but I have an Aquarius track from the Peel session, that has some banter from Peel before the song kicks in....he talks about how the band is in session tonight, and will be releasing MHTRTC stateside and will be working on an upcoming album....don't know if other people have this or not. I also have the XYZ track in lossless from, ripped direct from the radio, most likely during the show they broadcasted Christ?

no i mean, it lists a bunch but only 3 are available

does anyone have these?

1996-07-19 - UK-England-London-Aldwych - London University - The Reach

1997-02-20 - UK-Scotland-Edinburgh - The Venue

1997-02-XX - UK-England-Manchester - Roadhouse

1997-07-(17-20) - UK-England-Warwickshire-Stratford-upon-Avon - Long Marston

1997-07-26 - Germany-Bavaria-Munich - Sunflower Festival

1997-10-31 - UK-England-London - Blech

cause holy shit, that would make my day

Does anybody know where to get old tunes vol 1 & 2, and a few old tunes besides soulseek. Like a torrent? They are always mislabeled on soulseek and I thought I downloaded something and now I realize its a mislabeled collection of tracks, not from a particular old tunes series. If I could get it in one shot that would be wonderful.

PS - the watmm forum search function sucks.

Oh okay. Once I get a computer besides my parent's up and running Ill get ahold of them. I just hate having random unorganized tracks. Id rather have a correct playlist. I see things like "A few old tunes vol 2" and The tracklisting is way off. Like a substantial amout of old tunes 2 and some of a few old tunes, all in one. So whatever Ive downloaded is completely off.

Guest dave1980

Other Broadcasts:

1998-06-16 - Peel Session - BBC Radio 1 - audio (complete broadcast needed): 1, 2, 3

i have this - Other BBC Radio Shows > 2004 - BBC Peel Session - Boards Of Canada /Christ BBC sessions

Bitrate Lossless -298.80 MB -----01 - Boards Of Canada - XYZ.flac 35.87 MB

02 - Christ - Live Maida Vale (Peel Session).flac 262.93 MB

directly from digital radio broadcast

Guest SamWhite!

how often do these folks perform? I think a video of them live, would be outstanding. I'd love to see it in action.

Archived