IGNORED

RAED. The unofficial subforum.

Friendly Foil

Guest nuclearaddict

He is clearly a troll. Just like how a lot of people thought Skweezy Jibbs wasn't a troll/act. He maintains it as well as Skweezy Jibbs.

I've seen pictures of him when he isn't in character and he's just a regular dude.

He is clearly a troll. Just like how a lot of people thought Skweezy Jibbs wasn't a troll/act. He maintains it as well as Skweezy Jibbs.

I've seen pictures of him when he isn't in character and he's just a regular dude.

How dare you!

Guest nuclearaddict

My all-time favorite RAED video is the one where he's rapping around the water buffalo. I was crying from laughing so hard.

Does anyone know the name of that song? I can't remember what the thumbnail was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

damn, thanks for posting that. they look so high on pills, hard to tell if it's just bad coke or like a mixture of benzos and muscle relaxers and norcos. Did he remove all those solo/walk about flowing videos you posted? those were amazing.

Guest dylanmcknd

Why's everyone making fun of R.A.E.D.?

You guys are being more jerks than usual, R.A.E.D.'s pretty cool, and no matter what you guys say, you can't deny that ITS TOO LATE TO PRAY was pretty tight.

Just sayin', R.A.E.D.'s one of my favorite rappers at the moment.

• 1 month later...

i wonder if he keeps his elephant tranquilizer in that crystal skull with the grill on it. his skin seems to be be getting more blotchy, what types of uppers and downers do you guys think he's taking?

Some days I get over-confident and try to sing along to one of my songs, when I play it back I sound like raed and I hang my head in shame. Raed is amazing though. I just don't want to be ripping off his unique style.

i wonder if he keeps his elephant tranquilizer in that crystal skull with the grill on it. his skin seems to be be getting more blotchy, what types of uppers and downers do you guys think he's taking?

He's probably dipped that webcam mic he uses for recording in washing powder, which probably explains that Garageband acid (?) turn he's taking as of lately (really promising imo!)