IGNORED

RAED. The unofficial subforum.

Friendly Foil

Is this what happens when you give tone-deaf trust-fund kinds some acid and cocaine and a copy of Garage Band and make them listen to Death Grips?

this thread is extremely offensive to anybody who suffers from autism, you guys should all be ashamed of yourselves for being so insensitive.

The raed thread on wrongplanet.net is much better.

I think raed actually started that thread.

Edited by baph

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Aserinsky

I'm beginning to question whether or not this is the greatest act of performance art ever conceived. If it transcribed that he has been completely self aware the whole time, he could very well surpass Andy Kaufman levels of trolling.

I'm beginning to question whether or not this is the greatest act of performance art ever conceived. If it transcribed that he has been completely self aware the whole time, he could very well surpass Andy Kaufman levels of trolling.

you and me both brother, I feel the same way about Larry the Cable Guy. I decided to netflix stream on of his standup specials on a certain psychedelic, and i could not help feeling like it was one of the best hoaxes/long con/performance art projects of all time. If it is he's the most brilliant artist that ever lived.

you and me both brother, I feel the same way about Larry the Cable Guy. I decided to netflix stream on of his standup specials on a certain psychedelic, and i could not help feeling like it was one of the best hoaxes/long con/performance art projects of all time. If it is he's the most brilliant artist that ever lived.

But.. Larry The Cable Guy is a character

I think you are underestimating the level of stupidity/self-entitlement some people can achieve. I think Raed is for real, and he really thinks he is a great artist, so when he feels like he's got some good lyrics from the last few days of writing, he go to his computer, record whatever is going through his sick mind, while his instrumental written in Live or Music Maker 2000 is playing through his +400 $ Beats headphones.

Then, he makes a video or a "photomontage" (pronounce it à la french) and post it to Youtube. There, he proceeds to reply to his fans and all of the haters.

First, i thought it was funny. Now, i think it's sad.

Also, i suspect he's got bipolar disorder.