IGNORED

The good old days

JohnBabingus

Hello fellow music lovers. I am new to this forum and new to computers so sorry if this post sucks. I just wanted to talk about my hayday, the 80's. Now I won't go too much into detail about the music from then, actually I just wanted to talk about one song. This beauty,

That is music. Not the stupid IDM and other garbage that they play nowadays. This is what music and life should sound like. Now I gotta take a nap, but I gotta say one more thing. When your listening to your aphex twin and your squarepusher....just remember this tune. You will rethink the way you listen to music forever. Im out

That is music. Not the stupid IDM and other garbage that they play nowadays. This is what music and life should sound like. Now I gotta take a nap, but I gotta say one more thing. When your listening to your aphex twin and your squarepusher....just remember this tune. You will rethink the way you listen to music forever. Im out

That is kinda what I think when I listen to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU15877Mhtk

"That is music. Not the stupid IDM and other garbage that they play nowadays. This is what music and life should sound like."

lol this is sadly what every lameass middle-aged person posts on youtube, just substitute "IDM" with Justin Beiber and/or rap music

Archived