IGNORED

ACID

Redruth

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2022 at 6:48 AM, MIXL2 said:

bangin

Holy flashback! I have an old mixtape from WAY back that this track is on. The tape is labeled “DJ Toni - Afterland” and I have tried finding more information about it, with zero results. Acid hunt continues. 

*edit*
I can’t find the first track on side B of the tape but it is a full blown acid 303 scorcher with a live sample of a guy going “let me hear you wind it up… let me see you wind it up… everybody wind it up… to the 1 2 3 4 !”

Anyone know that track ID??

He mixes it into this track. as side a #2…

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2022 at 9:40 PM, J3FF3R00 said:

Holy flashback! I have an old mixtape from WAY back that this track is on. The tape is labeled “DJ Toni - Afterland” and I have tried finding more information about it, with zero results. Acid hunt continues. 

*edit*
I can’t find the first track on the tape but it is a full blown acid 303 scorcher (odd to open a tape with a complete climax vibe) with a live sample of a guy going “let me hear you wind it up… let me see you wind it up… everybody wind it up… to the 1 2 3 4 !”

Anyone know that track ID??

He mixes it into this track. as side a #2…

if u up a clip of it maybe we can try and find!

26 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

if u up a clip of it maybe we can try and find!

I just uploaded the tape for y'all to hear! Also, I forgot it was actually THE FIRST TRACK ON SIDE B. I really only listened to that side over and over. Fun mix. Feel free to listen to the other side, too! 

?

Serious giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95262fd20bc5be0526589 vibes.

BTW... If anyone knows who DJ Toni is, let me know! My guess is this tape is from 96 but I don't know from where. It was one of those tapes that I just ended up with back in the day and I don't know anything else about it.

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 3

Greetings from the underbelly of Den Haag. Upcoming on Suction records April 22th (vinyl/tape/digital):

Previous EP on Viewlexx also worth to check out if you like your acid soaked with gutter water:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...