IGNORED

ACID

Redruth

• 1 month later...

"EVOL have surpassed themselves on a new mix for iDEAL that takes things to – and, let’s be frank, well beyond – the brink of insanity. Over 14minutes, the pair stitch together 300+ acid classics into a bewildering collage that sounds like John Oswald on, well, acid. Pretty much anyone that’s ever picked up a TB-303 is on the tracklist, with DJ Pierre, Mr Fingers, 808 State, Virgo, Plasticman and Rovert Owens all appearing. The bulk of the tracks hail from the classic 1988-1991 window, but there a stash of more contemporary material from the likes of Arbeid Adelt? and Human Action Network too. Nothing sticks around much longer than three seconds, making for arguably the year’s most bewildering/sanity-busting listen."

[sc5]100138605" params="" width=" 100%" height="166" iframe="true" /][/sc5]

"EVOL have surpassed themselves on a new mix for iDEAL that takes things to – and, let’s be frank, well beyond – the brink of insanity. Over 14minutes, the pair stitch together 300+ acid classics into a bewildering collage that sounds like John Oswald on, well, acid. Pretty much anyone that’s ever picked up a TB-303 is on the tracklist, with DJ Pierre, Mr Fingers, 808 State, Virgo, Plasticman and Rovert Owens all appearing. The bulk of the tracks hail from the classic 1988-1991 window, but there a stash of more contemporary material from the likes of Arbeid Adelt? and Human Action Network too. Nothing sticks around much longer than three seconds, making for arguably the year’s most bewildering/sanity-busting listen."

Yes, this guys kill it second time after that hoover mega collection

Yes, this guys kill it second time after that hoover mega collection

they make me harppy. i think evol would likely hurt many peoples nerves and i can't say i listen to them often, but i do like to have a listen now and then. this type of mix wets the appetite and then u go and listen to the whole trac

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...