Dark Ambient Mix by a friend of mine

o00o

Playlist:

David Lynch - Rabbits Theme / Aphex Twin - Gwarek 2

False Mirror - Aftermath

Thomas Köner - N: Vasabron, Stockholm

Kammarheit - Starwheel (Counter Clockwise)

Lustmord - Main Title - Infinite Space

Ultra Deep Field - Arctic

Deaf Center - Hunted Twice

Murcof - Cosmos I

Brian Eno - Prophecy Theme

Robert Rich & Lustmord - Delusion Fields

Thomas Köner feat. Yann Beauvais - Tu, Sempre

Tim Hecker - Areal Silver

Tomas Dvorak - The Prison

Biosphere - The Things I Tell You

Deathprod - Tron

Aphex Twin - Blue Calx

Traject - She Said (Einoma Remix)

you can also download it as FLAC

Edited by o00o

Ah, I never realized you could download the files officially from soundcloud. I always grabbed the Lo-Fi mp3s off the stream ... :sleep:

Good to know. I saved the mix, will listen when I'm in the right mood for Dark Ambient!

You cant always download, it depends on what level account the user has, and whether they have allowed it or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Shimon_Shimon
      New Tim Hecker album for the BBC Series The North Water. Wasn't aware of the show, or that he scored the soundtrack, until I saw the Bandcamp notification. 

Trailer: 

• Guest Z_B_Z
      By Guest Z_B_Z
      ..anyone here an aficionado? I've sampled his stuff over the years and watching these vids of recent live performances really made me want to seriously get into his stuff. I would love to have a full concert in 5.1 surround if these videos are indicative of a whole 'performance'. can someone give me a list of his 'must hear' releases?

• By Redruth
      "Half a decade in the making, it’s an exploration of ritual music without dogma. For the first time in his 33-year career Lustmord places vocals at the centre of his abyssal ambient creations, coaxing incantatory performances out of Aina Skinnes Olsen, Jarboe (ex-Swans), Maynard James Keenan (Tool) and Soriah.Those looking to properly decode the subject matter of the album are advised to study Simon Fowler’s fiendishly elaborate, double-spread cover illustration. Suffice it to say here that it concerns "the word" as written - signs, ciphers, symbology, semantics, etymology - and as spoken - myths, mantras, chants, invocation and evocation. Of course it’s also about the unwritten, the unspoken; that which exists beyond the reach of language."
      The Word As Power by Lustmord