IGNORED

So I bought Ultravisitor....

futureimage

Guest Frankie5fingers

iambic 9 poetry and Steinbolt are two of my favorite songs by tom. i listen to Ultravisitor all the time in my car

Guest jasondonervan

fixed

iambic 9 poetry and Steinbolt are two of my favorite songs by tom. i listen to Ultravisitor all the time in my red hot car

Definitely follow it up by listening to his 2004 Breezeblock set. Nothing has topped that shit, really, and Tundra 4 and Venus No. 17 (acid mix) sound way better in it. I'll upload the recording I have, since I remember it being a bit better than the one in the downloads section.

Yeah, I'm seriously behind on all the Squarepusher stuff to be honest, and I have absolutely no idea why.

Will definitely check those live sets out - I've been meaning to hunt down some of his live sets.

The drum mic'ing I love, it gives such a good impression of the actual space of the kit (if that makes any sense?)

Yeah, I'm seriously behind on all the Squarepusher stuff to be honest, and I have absolutely no idea why.

Maybe because it's great ? :squarepusher:

The drum mic'ing I love, it gives such a good impression of the actual space of the kit (if that makes any sense?)

Yeah I think exactly the same…Drums on Circlewave and Tetra Sync are wonderful, really - one of the things that make Ultravisitor so special to me.

welcome to 2004

Ultravisitor came out in 03' . :mu-ziq::emotawesomepm9:

What a great album though, really one of my favorites. Tetra sync and 50 cycles and steinbolt and menelec and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just love the whole fruckin thing!!!

Archived