Sign in to follow this  
yekker

draft 7.30

Revisiting this a little bit and yeah my 3 star score on RYM was too harsh. Will revisit all of it when I’m not tired. 6IE.CR is a banger

haha

Anyone got a good quality vinyl copy they want to sell me?

4 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

1 hour ago, oscillik said:

haha

• Haha 2

Come on warp repress FFS !

• Thanks 1

i still have all the business sized cards of the artwork that came w/the vinyl. i think that's where they came from.. might've just been a thing warp threw in the order? 

i haven't listened to it on vinyl i a while. time for a vinyl session i think. 

would love to hear various outtakes from this era. or whatever material. Draft 4.17 or whatever. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

i still have all the business sized cards of the artwork that came w/the vinyl. i think that's where they came from.. might've just been a thing warp threw in the order? 

i haven't listened to it on vinyl i a while. time for a vinyl session i think. 

would love to hear various outtakes from this era. or whatever material. Draft 4.17 or whatever. 

The Metroid Prime soundtrack could be seen as distantly related to their 2001-03 era.

I want to hear that

Edited by jules

On 1/8/2020 at 6:57 AM, Soloman Tump said:

ive got a nice copy i'd possibly trade or sell, but unfortunately youre in uk and im half a world away, would prefer usa..  i made a vinyl rip of it (on my parents' nice decks, lol) to fill a request on what.cd when that site was still alive a few years back

On 6/8/2017 at 12:30 AM, auxien said:

I definitely want the cassette version of this, just to have if maybe never actually listen to. One day.

I bought the casette, and just now I'm listening to it the first time. Is it just hallucination or is there a slight difference in mastering?  I think the bass is more present like on the CD.

And the softness of the tape sound really makes a huge difference for me, has more wamth to it. And I like the dynamics here too. I wouldn't have guessed that it could be such a different experience even though I hoped for it.

Edited by Chabraendeky
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 1:02 PM, xox said:

Wish fulfilled 🙂

Watmm has some lovely people here after all.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chabraendeky said:

I bought the casette, and just now I'm listening to it the first time. Is it just hallucination or is there a slight difference in mastering?  I think the bass is more present like on the CD.

And the softness of the tape sound really makes a huge difference for me, has more wamth to it. And I like the dynamics here too. I wouldn't have guessed that it could be such a different experience even though I hoped for it.

sounds like that's just the cassette-ness coming through, but who knows. discogs doesn't mention anything but i did find this little tidbit that's supposedly somewhere: 

"Any resale of this item is prohibited by law. However, should you wish to resell the item illegally, we'd like to advise you that the market value of the item will increase significantly after the album's release date. Thanks for your full attention."

Yep. That is written on it.