IGNORED

Latest

skotosa

You have a type of percussion which could be easily variating all the time - not much but to keep things fresh. Otherwise this is koo'

This.

Nice track overall.

Guest Frankie5fingers

i agree, your percussion is simple enough to have slight variations here and there. it would really spice up this track. and like everyone esle says, the rest is fine. great song man.

Echoing others' sentiments about the percussion - really cool tones but they seem kind of asking for variation. The tune got interesting for me when you introduced those dissonant notes around the second half, first minute was a bit slow going & I would have liked to hear that second melodic instrument introduced earlier in some fashion but I'm pretty ADHD so you are mileage may vary

I really enjoyed the synth and percussion of the song. I get the feeling that you were trying to work under certain limitations perhaps, which is good practice of course. Try broadening your frequency range and possibly add a few different sounds that could keep the listener engaged from start to finish. I particularly enjoyed the theme and feel of the song, but it does not seem to go anywhere. Try doing a few chord changes or add some harmonies. All in all, great work!

Really appreciate the remarks. I called on the repetitive nature of it myself and had kept the song private for 2 weeks cause I thought I'd go back to it and add stuff but it just didn't happen(side tracked on other half finished songs).

Glad you guys could still enjoy it all the same. I'll definitely try to aim for that next step and put a little more time and effort to give them that extra push.

Thanks Dudes,

George

this reminds me instantly of ICBYD-era Aphex. i like the intro and the end, but the middle just kind of ...is. not bad by any stretch. but as what most others said, there needs to be change, growth, something. the melody and beats are solid though, and the mix and production have a good clean sound to them.

enjoying the first seconds... cool beats! i expect some variation now... new synth welcome but still i'm beginning to starve for more changes. evolution in the melody and drum sounds, still not enough for my taste. overall eventhough i liked the vibe it sounded more like a long buildup than a finished track to me.

Archived