IGNORED

posh beers and ales and stuff thread

kaini

love beer but could do without the tiddies and flab tbqh

I barely drank for a while and looked pretty damn good. Weed saves lives.

Flab flab tiddies tiddies flab and tiddies.

Yeah weed is great and all that but then it isn’t. It really isn’t. For me and most people I know. Moderation is the key dear boy.

Yeah weed is great and all that but then it isn’t. It really isn’t. For me and most people I know. Moderation is the key dear boy.

This is the whole reason I started booty bumping black tar heroin tbqh

This is the whole reason I started booty bumping black tar heroin tbqh
Nice one. Never seen a fat smack head.

proper gay 

I'm fucking done with beer

there's some people on earth I don't like giving my hard earned money to, one would be local Pakistani taxi drivers (I'd rather walk over rusty nails spiked with arrow tree frog poison) and another is the absolute arty-farty wanker who brews these craft beers 

you know deep down the man your paying is a cunt

I presume if you had to catch a train to work within the M25, its a similar situation

thankfully I ride a bicycle

I'm out of this thread forever so don't bother speaking to me about it

All these punk wankers with tattoos and beards can suck my savage wolf cock, bet they know fuck all about being punk, hahhah I'd love you to posers to meet my mate Mat. Quiet, polite, old school skater with manners and no tattoo, and never a ridiculous haircut. A decent chap, good at art. 

I'd love to film a situation and wack it up on youtube of this honourable man, meeting these so called wanker  punks who brew craft beer and watch him tear them apart to pieces on the knowledge of early hip-hop and the first twenty years of punk

Shove your fucking craft beer up arse ya cunt 

ps (BCM this is not directed at you, you good man, but the moon is full, and this is how I feel right now)

I'm never coming back here!!!

Edited by beerwolf

I'd love you to posers to meet my mate Mat. Quiet, polite, old school skater with manners and no tattoo, and never a ridiculous haircut. A decent chap, good at art.

genius.

proper gay 

I'm fucking done with beer

there's some people on earth I don't like giving my hard earned money to, one would be local Pakistani taxi drivers (I'd rather walk over rusty nails spiked with arrow tree frog poison) and another is the absolute arty-farty wanker who brews these craft beers 

you know deep down the man your paying is a cunt

I presume if you had to catch a train to work within the M25, its a similar situation

thankfully I ride a bicycle

I'm out of this thread forever so don't bother speaking to me about it

All these punk wankers with tattoos and beards can suck my savage wolf cock, bet they know fuck all about being punk, hahhah I'd love you to posers to meet my mate Mat. Quiet, polite, old school skater with manners and no tattoo, and never a ridiculous haircut. A decent chap, good at art. 

I'd love to film a situation and wack it up on youtube of this honourable man, meeting these so called wanker  punks who brew craft beer and watch him tear them apart to pieces on the knowledge of early hip-hop and the first twenty years of punk

Shove your fucking craft beer up arse ya cunt 

ps (BCM this is not directed at you, you good man, but the moon is full, and this is how I feel right now)

I'm never coming back here!!!

Celebrating this post on a new page. 

there's some people on earth I don't like giving my hard earned money to, one would be local Pakistani taxi drivers (I'd rather walk over rusty nails spiked with arrow tree frog poison)

yikes

there's some people on earth I don't like giving my hard earned money to, one would be local Pakistani taxi drivers (I'd rather walk over rusty nails spiked with arrow tree frog poison)

yikes

Um well said apart from that bit. Pls elaborate beerbro?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...