posh beers and ales and stuff thread

Go to solution Solved by encey,

Hot af. And the only thing that’s not black and strong in my fridge is....red and strong. 9% BA Kriek. Wold kill for a pale ale or even lager.

7D7CD324-0DD2-4C1A-96B8-CE938AE49BDC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At a friend's house for a socially-distant cookout, got to crack open this baby.  It's so spectacular on a hot afternoon. I tried to share but my friends were not fans, which was surprising becau

I'm currently drinking a Coors Light

Yeah I'm familiar with kriek, especially because I love cherries.  My wife loves Kasteel Rouge, but I think it's a little too sweet for my taste.  Lindemann's does make a great kriek, I love their "Ou

Posted Images

Mister Wabbly from Barleycorn recommended this....

Just pulled the trigger on this bad boy

The fucking thirsty Wolf and the savage Badger is happy

Slips down the neck like sweet treacle but blows your brain into smithereens like a UXO bomb!

50400C01-2E11-4C09-AD11-EB5F692812DA.thumb.jpeg.c18ff73ec6ab2ae85a1452fee861146b.jpeg

It weighs in at 9% and I’m gonna buy more for Saturday night, and fire up the Post Something Random thread, and eat salt and pepper squid until The Kraken appears out of my fiery arsehole the following morning!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Slips down the neck like sweet treacle but blows your brain into smithereens like a UXO bomb!

50400C01-2E11-4C09-AD11-EB5F692812DA.thumb.jpeg.c18ff73ec6ab2ae85a1452fee861146b.jpeg

Damn, looks good.

It's really interesting, in the past year I've found that I've really started to dislike stouts and like IPAs, whereas I used to hate IPAs and like stouts in the past.

Weather is cooling off here, and I'm looking forward to drinking some more of my cold weather favorites, e.g., Belgian strong dark ales.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Damn a collab between two of the best breweries. Do most ppl know the owner and brewmaster for evil twin is Mikkeller’s twin brother? 🤷‍♂️

Man I wish I had money I can only afford swill lately lol

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 1

Wow it’s 5.15am, feel a bit fuzzy but okay, had a few different Northern Monk pale ales as well yesterday which were just fine. Seems as though my Tesco has invested in some new craft ales, they also had quite a few Magic Rock bits and bobs. 
I’m not massive into Craft Ale, as Stephen says it’s rather pricey (2 cans of beer is sometimes equal to a decent bottle of wine!) and sometimes all I need is a bog standard pilsner and I’m happy.

However that stout was very, very tasty 😋  

• Like 1