IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

went back to mass effect andromeda

i'd quite like to trade it in for cyberpunk 2077

If you're a tiny bit interested in game development then read this:

http://kotaku.com/the-story-behind-mass-effect-andromedas-troubled-five-1795886428

It's super interesting

Thank you for the reading. Those articles always make me go like "well maybe not trying to work in videogames was a good idea after all" !

I've been playing Emily Is Away yesterday (yeah please don't laugh at me) and the ending left me so sad/bitter that I didn't really wanted to do anything after that. Probably hit my "emotional-failures-over-MSN-Messenger" spot in a quite rough way.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is looking really smooth, I hope that releases sometime in the next year, probly the PS4 game I'm looking forward to the most.  Anthem could be fun as well for multiplayer.

Those Zelda skins in Skyrim look hilarious btw

excited for this:

meaning 9 and 10 officially comin to pc! really digging challenge mode and galleries of volume 1 so curious what they'll come up with this time.

also new dev team hopefully means better emulation and less bugginess...

9 is probably the hardest MM game in the series - no lie - it is throw/break your controller hard. Just forewarning you.

I'm just glad I can play 7 and 8 again, especially 8.

XBOX ONE X - 500.00???

Microsoft dun goofed methinks...

The fact it looks almost identical to the XBOX ONE *and* has a similar name might lead to brand confusion a la Wii/Wii U and Christmas will be a disaster, with many parents buying the cheaper ONE not knowing the difference...

Then again, the PS4/PS4 Pro look very similar and so far nobody's complained...

The price though - is the sheer power of the machine going to be enough for people not to consider the PS4 Pro at 100 cheaper, despite being less powerful?

Did they actually say out loud 'XBox One X' when they came up with the name. Very clever with the acronym and everything but kids asking for an 'XBox One X' then parents mishearing it as 'XBox One S' is gonna lead to a lot of tears on birthdays and Christmas

Did they actually say out loud 'XBox One X' when they came up with the name. Very clever with the acronym and everything but kids asking for an 'XBox One X' then parents mishearing it as 'XBox One S' is gonna lead to a lot of tears on birthdays and Christmas

lol. I think you guys are right.

So many kids with lisps are going to be rlly sad.