IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

not a good price tho

the ps4 store is laugh out loud expensive

to be fair,got UNTIL DAWN for nowt with my account,meant to be decent?

I got in on Amazon Prime, so it was cheap.

As a fan of XCOM, this is very exciting

not a good price tho

the ps4 store is laugh out loud expensive

to be fair,got UNTIL DAWN for nowt with my account,meant to be decent?

Until Dawn rules

Just bought Mass Effect: Andromeda for 20 bucks, I wasn't hyped for this before release, so I can't lose.

:trap:

You already lost.

Just bought Mass Effect: Andromeda for 20 bucks, I wasn't hyped for this before release, so I can't lose.

You already lost.

Ackbar is there for a reason.

I am one month ahead in your situation and i think it's not that bad, especially coming in with low expectations, it even gets better & dirtier after that fucking new species story drag.

They had no meat for a reboot, but technically it's a competent spin-off (by now) which would have won at less hyped setting, like first contact wars for example, where they wouldn't need to add on lifeforms and mythology and could concentrate on a spectacle and already developed world.

I disliked almost every character in that game, so maybe that has something to do with it. It's basically a sequence of non starter big bang theory jokes minus the laugh track, fetch quests and some fairly competent shooty bits.

You already lost.

Ackbar is there for a reason.

I am one month ahead in your situation and i think it's not that bad, especially coming in with low expectations, it even gets better & dirtier after that fucking new species story drag.

They had no meat for a reboot, but technically it's a competent spin-off (by now) which would have won at less hyped setting, like first contact wars for example, where they wouldn't need to add on lifeforms and mythology and could concentrate on a spectacle and already developed world.

This is where I imagine I will be at.  I'm interested in the game, but it should've never been made, not in this setting at least.  If they did a spin-off series completely separate from the original trilogy, I'd have been on board, which was why I never cared right up to release.  

The problem is as well, the characters were so good from the original, this was only ever going to fail, with or without the bugs.

I'm playing through Symphony of the Night again. Got inspired after seeing the Castlevania Netflix show. It's still a joy. 2D perfection.. 

(makes me cautiously optimistic about Bloodstained.. really hope that one turns out out ok)

I started replaying the Mass Effect trilogy, this time going with a femsheperd and full renegade-mode.

Playing ME2 now. Enjoyable. Renegading sometimes makes you feel like a complete asshole but at the same time empowers you in a huge way.

I'm playing through Symphony of the Night again. Got inspired after seeing the Castlevania Netflix show. It's still a joy. 2D perfection..

just biked in to say that castlevania show is awesome

Just 100%'d Rise of the Tomb Raider on PS4. I loved the reboot, but this just felt like additional levels. Not much of an upgrade. The Baba Yaga DLC was great though. Now going to start on Dishonored 2, I think.

90 hours into Skyrim, still not beat the main quest, or any of the DLC.  But I'm working on hitting level 50 just now.

Took me a long-ass time too. I managed to reach lvl 54 on my last playthrough, and opted to push thru the DLCs first before the main quest line. Apparently there's still plenty of quests and locations I haven't yet discovered.

If only Bethesda could've given Fallout 4 the amount of depth they did Skyrim...

anyone know if Splatoon 2 is supposed to have voice chat on day one, or is that something they will half ass in later?  letting people play Mario Kart, ARMS, and Splatoon 2 for free online for months, and then suddenly expecting them to pay for it at a random time next year, is really not the way to attract new online subscribers.

90 hours into Skyrim, still not beat the main quest, or any of the DLC.  But I'm working on hitting level 50 just now.

Took me a long-ass time too. I managed to reach lvl 54 on my last playthrough, and opted to push thru the DLCs first before the main quest line. Apparently there's still plenty of quests and locations I haven't yet discovered.

If only Bethesda could've given Fallout 4 the amount of depth they did Skyrim...

That's the thing, I haven't even obtained all of the shouts or found all of the Daedric shrines, on top of side quests and main quests.  Only thing I've actually completed is the Dark Brotherhood questline.

Fallout 4 only had the Far Harbor expansion story wise, otherwise, if it weren't for the gunplay, I'd have stopped playing a long time ago.

Dishonored 2 had to download an update, so I fired up Abzu and beat it in one playthrough. Beautiful setting, but very short like Journey.

You seem pretty obsessed with that game Sagan...

I guess I am kinda. Not sure how many hours I have in so far but it's probably 40-50 by now. 

They should add Freddy Kruger DLC so you can play Freddy vs. Jason, lol. Does Jason's Mom make an appearance in game? Or at least her head?

I looked into this a bit but it sounds like the Devs can't do it as they're basically two different brands and having Freddy appear in a Friday the 13th game is a bad look for the Elm Street franchise somehow.

While you play as Jason you can hear his mother telling you to kill them all, and yeah, you can see the shrine with the decapitated head you mentioned and that snazzy sweater she wore  (which only a female counsellor can wear to temporarily hypnotize jason) inside his delapitated shed. The good news though is that apparently there are now plans to include Pamela Voorhees as a killer in the future, and she may be a part of the free single player mode that will be released later this summer.