IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

me and my mate wanted to play a nice racing game so we got project cars 2, it was 60% of in the ps store and has good reviews so...

it's just friggin terrible, the driest wankfest i played in years. graphics are horrible, gameplay is beyond horrible, the AI is terrible and there is no music just vrrrooom vrrooom. i can't believe i just spend 40euro on this trash

i

"Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the Dark Souls series, or someone looking to take their first plunge into the series, you can experience an epic, dark fantasy universe stricken by the Curse in stunning, high-definition detail running at 60 FPS, except for Blighttown of course, LMFAO, as if!"

Blighttown gets a bad rap, yeah that area had some bad fps issues, but with proper gear on it wasn't overly difficult and was one of the more interesting areas in DS1... Anor Londo and those archers can fuck right off though.

me and my mate wanted to play a nice racing game so we got project cars 2, it was 60% of in the ps store and has good reviews so...

it's just friggin terrible, the driest wankfest i played in years. graphics are horrible, gameplay is beyond horrible, the AI is terrible and there is no music just vrrrooom vrrooom. i can't believe i just spend 40euro on this trash

i

gran turismo sport is the one on ps4 ,great visuals/gameplay,and music,online racing and customisation is great too

been playing heaps of Skyrim on Switch. i didn't think i'd like it (never played it before) but turns out i love it?? something about its shabby, drabby sameness.. really well done environment made of a nightmare of texture.. is really relaxing.

"Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the Dark Souls series, or someone looking to take their first plunge into the series, you can experience an epic, dark fantasy universe stricken by the Curse in stunning, high-definition detail running at 60 FPS, except for Blighttown of course, LMFAO, as if!"

Blighttown gets a bad rap, yeah that area had some bad fps issues, but with proper gear on it wasn't overly difficult and was one of the more interesting areas in DS1... Anor Londo and those archers can fuck right off though.

Oh, I'm not shitting on Blighttown as a level, just the idea that it'll ever get 60 FPS on a console seems impossible in my mind. I'm sure it's not, just seems like it. It's a pretty interesting level, but definitely difficult. There's a good video about it's importance:

Kinda curious about 4K/60fps on PS4 Pro... throw in HDR (just imagine) and THAT would be a remaster in my book.

I'm sure I'll buy it no matter, but I am curious to hear what sort of quality it'll have.

Dusk is available now in early access, and it looks like the original Quake but with HL1 soldiers and militant Klansmen. Reviews look promising, but I'm not sure yet if I'm ready to buy.

The World Ends With You is great, and made great use of the DS' dual screens. I gotta say the Switch is looking more appealing, just needs some more original releases to tip me over.

Guess those garbage chalice dungeons really were the end of Bloodborne for me. Tried to get started on another playthrough but I just can't. sad. all right game though, in spite of those.

Back to Battlefield 1.

Yeah fuck the Chalice Dungeons. When I heard about before the game was out I was like "holy shit roguelike Souls". They just end up really tedious. Easily the worst part of getting platinum was slogging through. Defiled is even worse where you have 50% hp, so you end up fighting bosses that one-shot you. :catcry:

I' freaking thrilled about the Dark Souls Remaster. I think I'm the one person on earth that played Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 but never Dark Souls. Definitely going to wait for this version now. 

And DK: Tropical Freeze is another one I missed out on. Can't waaaiiit. 

I' freaking thrilled about the Dark Souls Remaster. I think I'm the one person on earth that played Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 but never Dark Souls. Definitely going to wait for this version now. 

you buying dark souls for the switch?

I MIGHT get the Dark Souls remaster for Switch, but I got kinda far in the original game on X360 and got to a point where I found it impossible to progress. It was such a struggle to get there that I don't know if I want to go through all of that again. I'm considering trying to continue my 360 game rather than buying this reissue.

I got DK Tropical Freeze for free on Wii U and only played the first few areas and quit on it. I don't know what it was, but it just wasn't that appealing to me, which is strange because I loved the original DK Country games and generally like Nintendo's platformers. Maybe I'll try it again on Wii U.

I'm still playing Breath of the Wild, which ended up being my favorite game of 2017. I haven't come close to finishing it because I have spent my entire time exploring and not doing the main story quests. I have almost walked the entire world, it seems, so it's probably a good time to go and do the Divine Beast quests. This game is so brilliant, I just can't get enough of it.

Other than that, I started playing Street Fighter V, and while I still don't love it, it's better than I originally felt it was. I don't pay for PS Plus, so I can't fight other players, so maybe that's why I am not really into it like I was SFIV, but with the Arcade Edition upgrade coming next week, I might consider starting a subscription.

I have a few "new" games that I haven't opened yet: Nier Automata, Nioh, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Switch), and of course, Final Fantasy XV, the game that's been sitting unopened for over a year now. I'm considering starting them all this weekend. At the end of the month, I will be playing Dragon Ball FighterZ, so that will most likely be my next obsession.

30fps on Switch, which was to be expected.

Kinda curious about 4K/60fps on PS4 Pro... throw in HDR (just imagine) and THAT would be a remaster in my book.

no hdr on consoles. i'm not sure about pc. giantbomb also said the remaster is being handled by a european dev. no discount for dark souls owners on pc is also a bitter pill to swallow. i'm very skeptical of this remaster, but will inevitably buy it anyway for active invasions/summons :catrecline:

Never played any Dark Souls game before but heard you guys talk about it so much over here I'll buy the switch version for sure. Can't wait to discover what makes this game so special !

I'm also discovering The Escapists 2. Looks like a lot of fun, will probably be a lot more when the missus will agree to give the co-op a try though !

Never played any Dark Souls game before but heard you guys talk about it so much over here I'll buy the switch version for sure. Can't wait to discover what makes this game so special ! agree to give the co-op a try though !

p.s. It's secretly a maze game crossed with the rhythm action genre

Think this (but with invisible walls)-

other-consoles-55972-21399656174.jpg

crossed with (during the battles) -

gfs_10915_2_2.jpg

But modded with graphics from this -

HEROQUEST.png

Finally beat Prey on hard. Such a mad scramble for me at the end to avoid enemies. Technocrats were impossible until I figured out the Nullwave. Pretty enjoyable game.

Started on the Horizon: Zero Dawn expansion The Frozen Wilds. It's pretty sweet. More interesting side quests and harder enemies.

Fortnite on ps4 - anyone wanna squad up? add me.

Finally beat Prey on hard. Such a mad scramble for me at the end to avoid enemies. Technocrats were impossible until I figured out the Nullwave. Pretty enjoyable game.

Started on the Horizon: Zero Dawn expansion The Frozen Wilds. It's pretty sweet. More interesting side quests and harder enemies.

Working my way through this game right now as well. It's great. I'm a sucker for hunting and gathering though.

Hmm. Maybe I should try playing on hard next time I play. I find when dealing with larger Typhon, the Distruptor works well on Technopaths, Nullwave on Telepaths, and  shotgun/Q-Beam on the Nightmare. Then again, the shotty will solve most of your Typhon problems.

Hmm. Maybe I should try playing on hard next time I play. I find when dealing with larger Typhon, the Distruptor works well on Technopaths, Nullwave on Telepaths, and  shotgun/Q-Beam on the Nightmare. Then again, the shotty will solve most of your Typhon problems.

I definitely focused on the shotgun, which worked well for the Nightmare, but Technopaths would hit me with too much firepower before I could ever get enough shots off. Throwing up a Nullwave to start the fight made it easy though.

Just beat the Frozen Wilds expansion. Pretty great addition. I was surprised by how it wasn't just extra missions, but new styles of play as well.

I'm now going to trade Prey, Horizon, Uncharted and RE7 into Gamestop and get like $75 bucks in credits.

Either going to start on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided or Dying Light next.