IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Any sonic mania fans here?

Love(d) it. An incredible return to form for the series. Probably getting soft in my old age, but actually really enjoy the cheat codes/being able to run around in, essentially, limitless Super Sonic mode  :w00t:

You are in for a treat if you are a fan of the OG sonic. Totally a spiritual successor - did some research after playing and it turns out it was created/programmed primarily by a team of fan programmers of Sonic ROM's and such. Total labor of love and it shows. 

Is there a Switch release date?

Currently PS4 only... don't rule out the possibility of it making it to PC eventually, but other consoles like Switch or XO? Maybe. Apparently Enhance Games had some degree of assistance from Sony in order to get the best out of it on PS4, not sure if that means a period of exclusivity but as far as ports go, Enhance are staying tight-lipped, presumably to appease Sony so they can use it as another notch for selling PSVR headsets.

Yeah, I would reckon limited-time exclusivity, since Lumines Remastered came out for PC/Switch/XBONE as well, and Enhance/Resonair made that game too.

I'm 1% tempted to get a PSVR headset now because of TE...

For the right price, I could be swayed. Just have to make sure it's the second revision of the hardware, I can imagine a lot retailers will be shifting the initial version to many unwitting bargain hunters come Black Friday.

Ah, good point - I bet all these ones listed for upcoming Black Friday are rev 1 hardware.

Downloaded Goat Simulator trial last night which is mental but pretty fun.

My favourite thing to do is lick a person until they are stuck to my tongue, then go flying around with a jetpack until they go "oh my god!".

And headbutting cars until they explode. That's quite fun.

Any sonic mania fans here?

Love(d) it. An incredible return to form for the series. Probably getting soft in my old age, but actually really enjoy the cheat codes/being able to run around in, essentially, limitless Super Sonic mode :w00t:

Yeah it's great. It's probably my most played game

You can tell they used blast-processing ?

Downloaded Goat Simulator trial last night which is mental but pretty fun.

My favourite thing to do is lick a person until they are stuck to my tongue, then go flying around with a jetpack until they go "oh my god!".

And headbutting cars until they explode. That's quite fun.

It's available on mobile as well (at least Android, not sure about iOS). It's been a while since I last played, but I think there were more maps yet to unlock.

I'm pissed that docu still isn't out.How hard can it be to edit some video footage and put it online, I'll take anything. Fucking morons.

Edited by Gocab

cooool, I replayed the gamecube version a few years ago and its world and style held up great, and the gameplay was a bit less esoteric the second time around.

will wait to see if its successful port in terms of graphics, controls, etc before purchasing again.

also: '2018 Remastered Soundtrack'

Papers, Please. so good. I'm on my way to becoming a total beast at immigration-processin' dese niggaz. full 360 noscope 1337 MLG border inspector status.

Papers, Please. so good. I'm on my way to becoming a total beast at immigration-processin' dese niggaz. full 360 noscope 1337 MLG border inspector status.

I've been thinking about getting back to that game. Now I have to.

I've been thinking about getting back to that game. Now I have to.

The dev has just recently his second game, Return of the Obra Dinn.