IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Ya, I worded that horribly.  Just meant I watched the new trailer today and I am really looking forward to release.    

Yes, I quickly searched afterward and was brought back down to earth

Guest Ovitus

Thought I beat bb but after starting ng+ i realized i never got to the hunters dlc. Area is too difficult so ive been doing chalice dungeons to level up. Repeating dungeons, kindof boring, but there's people online to play coop with

Thought I beat bb but after starting ng+ i realized i never got to the hunters dlc. Area is too difficult so ive been doing chalice dungeons to level up. Repeating dungeons, kindof boring, but there's people online to play coop with

The DLC is amazing - some of the best bosses in Bloodborne are in the DLC!

Really looking forward to Witchfire, I'm hoping the visual style is a little bit more interesting in the final version though, the gameplay at the end looks really drab. They need to take some notes from Bloodborne (a pretty obvious influence) for keeping limited colour palettes scenes looking good.

Sekiro looks cool, but I tried Bloodborne and just got crushed by the first boss. And I play a lot of games on hard. Looking up tips online was no help. Never got anywhere close to beating him.

Sekiro looks cool, but I tried Bloodborne and just got crushed by the first boss. And I play a lot of games on hard. Looking up tips online was no help. Never got anywhere close to beating him.

that's where you try again mate, bloodborne is one of a kind. truly beautiful, especially with the lovecraftian references in a gothic setting. don't miss out! :happy:

Cleric Beast? I assume you knew about shooting/throwing bombs at his head to stagger and visceral attack him.

Soulsborne games aren't hard like a lot of other modern games are hard, they're just punishing. You really have to understand the fight to succeed. Worth just entering the arena and not attacking him, just watch how he telegraphs each move and learn where to dodge for each of them.

git gud

Anyone played Dragon Ball Fighterz? Looks sick. Thinking about getting on the Nintendo Switch!!

friend of mine bought it, love the artstyle but I'm not a big DBZ fan. mechanics are solid though, not sure how well it'd work on a regular switch controller, pro might work. A game like that in the One Piece universe would be the first fighting game I would truly get into I think :)

that's where you try again mate, bloodborne is one of a kind. truly beautiful, especially with the lovecraftian references in a gothic setting. don't miss out! :happy:

After about 100 deaths on the same boss making no progress (and having to re-go through the level every time), it didn't feel like fun and I gave up.

After about 100 deaths on the same boss making no progress (and having to re-go through the level every time), it didn't feel like fun and I gave up.

I got stuck on one boss in Bloodborne near the end and didn't play it for more than half a year. Ended up beating him on my first try after that, the most important thing I think is getting comfortable with the controls, checking your TV for lowest latency settings (Bloodborne already has quite a bit of input lag) and learning to read the enemy movements. Also don't use the one shield you get early on, it's a joke by the devs I think  :wacko: Maybe it's not for you, that could be the case, but getting over that frustration and turning it into hype for the next area/feeling of fuck yeah after beating a boss is really special with this one

edit: oh yeah, number 1 thing is being zen, not angery

Edited by chronical