IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

wait, is that an official patch? it should be included with Steam updates, if it is.

Nope, it's an unofficial fan patch you have to install yourself (which has a built-in validity checker: if you do not own a legit copy, it won't work...the irony). But I can vouch that it 1) works 2) does not break or invalidate your copy. I've been playing on Steam with it fine, as have many others.

I can understand the negative reviews on Steam now: the game is excellent but no official patch for this problem is pretty lame.

Playing Fallout New Vegas again. 

Absolute fantastic game. Love every minute of it. 

And who knows maybe I'll finish the main quest this time. 

(probably not though, too much other awesome shtuff to do in the wasteland)

See y'all in 'bout a month when I lurk out o' ma vault 'gain. 

header.jpg?t=1497935246

Agreed, it's awesome. I've debated whether to pick it back up myself, but it's soooo time-consuming. I just don't have the time and energy I used to for deep open-world games like this anymore.

And this mega mod The Frontier is in the works, though I don't believe its exact release date is announced yet

After completing NieR, I'm reading / watching interviews of Yoko Taro, the game's director. He might be my current favourite person.

Edited by Bechuga

Wolfenstein II is looking even more awesome as more teaser trailers come out. Here's a 3-part walkthrough series from what appears to cover the first couple of chapters. (Gonna spoiler this tho because...well, spoilers)

The Roswell setting is so dope. It's almost like they're putting a Deus Ex twist on it.

Finished Assassin's Creed 2. Enjoyed that, didn't expect it to go on for so long though. 92% complete, I'm putting it down. Still have like 8 glyphs and 75 feathers to collect... maybe some day. 

Haven't played Super Hot yet, waiting for a price drop!

SUPER...HOT...SUPER...HOT...SUPER...HOT...

Amazing game. Wasn't it made by someone from WATMM?

I don't know, but it is indeed amazing! Best VR experience so far, by far.

Enjoying some lunchtime 1945 on da Swiitch, I was waiting for one of the 1942, 1943 games to shell out for a shooter. Several of these arcade ports support rotating the screen 90 degrees to simulate an arcade cabinet, but I'm not sure how you balance it without rigging up some ghetto looking setup on your desk, lol

For a brief moment there I thought you were playing an indie title called Lunch 1945. Immediately wanted to play it.

yeah, definitely the best game ive played as an adult. such a memorable atmosphere to the world. its only real flaw was the levelling system, it didnt really make you feel any more powerful, and you couldnt really go back to tonnes of sidequests after getting 8 levels higher than them. i mean you could, but you just got no xp. 

I'm STILL playing Persona 5 after all this time. It says I've racked up 150 hours, but the majority of that is just letting the game sit for hours on end. I started playing Berserk Musou, but stopped and kind of forgot I had it. I finally tried out Mercenary Kings and Furi, both pretty good but on the hard side. I would also like to get to Breath of the Wild, but I probably won't get to it before the end of the year. Gaming-wise, I still want to finish playing SMT IV: Apocalypse and start Final Fantasy XV (which I've had since it came out but haven't even opened), but I doubt I will. Chances are I will finally finish P5 in a couple of months and then Super Mario Odyssey will be out and I'll end up worshiping that one.

Of course, I have lots of important "adult" things that I need to do, so I may not play or finish anything :(

Finally got around to Superhot - Another great example of "quick fire perfection" games (no idea what else to call them, think Super Meat Boy and Hotline Miami). The "story" is good fun too, a bit of cyberpunk mindfuckery which I bet is even more disorientating with VR. I just wish it was longer and more challenging (haven't gotten round to the challenges/endless modes just yet).