IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

i bought the dlc for BOTW... looking at my footsteps on the map and amazed to find chunks of land that i haven't explored.. hopefully i'll find more shrines :gamer:

I can't believe they included bomb arrows in that shit, I regularly get them from random Amiibo cards, like they're not even rare. but they are useful, kapow!  Also have some bootleg Champion cards on the way.

Tomorrow, Nintendo is gonna distribute that wretched Xenoblade armor to BOTW players, he looks like some kind of steampunk Chippendales twink

IMG_9744.jpg

literally requires? as in you cannot play the single player game cart if you don't connect to the internet?

It seems unclear, there was an erroneous post from a UK retailer, then Behtesda denied it, now a box opening video has surfaced on Youtubes, but the wording on the back of box is unclear.  Guess we'll see soon enough.

Sounds like a terrible deal. 

If you live in fucking uganda or something. Just hook up to the internet (that even shitty $39/night motels provide via wifi) and download the update. =/

If you live in fucking uganda or something. Just hook up to the internet (that even shitty $39/night motels provide via wifi) and download the update. =/

I have to use my prepaid data on Mobile Hotspot to play stuff like Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart 8, it's a bummer.

Also, the new Zelda update (1.3.3) and [Xenoblade Armor] sub-quest are live, here are some hints if you get stuck:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/7br8uc/breath_of_the_wild_update_133_live_now/

That's just silly, and I imagine it will introduce some serious input lag.

Edited by Gocab

I have to use my prepaid data on Mobile Hotspot to play stuff like Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart 8, it's a bummer.

whaaa? I forget where you're stationed at the moment. 

That's brutal though. Ok I take back my statement there, 9gb of mobile data would be a problem for you. Sorry

nabbed Mother Russia Bleeds while it was discounted on Steam. fuckin' fab-o, love the insanity of it. a worthy homage to Streets of Rage and that.

Yes indeed. Glad they finally fixed the bugs in it. Wish it had online co-op though, that would be great

Yes, online co-op. That's what's missing, and it's begging for it. I've gotten halfway thru MRB, but shelved for the last two months. Might be time to pick it back up.

Fixions produced a bangin' soundtrack for it too, I might add.

is anyone getting Rocket League for Switch? Cross platform play will be cool, just wondering if there will be a sustained player base for an older game, warranting the purchase.

I am ! Just a bit disappointed since I read that I won't be able to take part in computer / switch composite teams (my friends play RL on PC), at least for now. But I know how great that game is and I really want to have it on a handheld device !

I also finished SMO story yesterday and almost cried when I got to that other kingdom!

is anyone getting Rocket League for Switch? Cross platform play will be cool, just wondering if there will be a sustained player base for an older game, warranting the purchase.

I am ! Just a bit disappointed since I read that I won't be able to take part in computer / switch composite teams (my friends play RL on PC), at least for now. But I know how great that game is and I really want to have it on a handheld device !

I also finished SMO story yesterday and almost cried when I got to that other kingdom!

they are woking on multi platform party lobbies, but it will be in a future RL update.

the devs pump out updates very regularly and it has a competitive "esports" scene so i don't see the game falling out of popularity any time soon, if ever.

is anyone getting Rocket League for Switch?  Cross platform play will be cool, just wondering if there will be a sustained player base for an older game, warranting the purchase.

Can you link accounts across platforms? ie get all your stats tracked and cosmetic stuff on any platform you buy it on?