IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

RE2 (2019) is growing on me. I know I bitched about inventory management earlier, but turns out it becomes less of a problem as you get upgrades for more inventory space.

Ammo IS scarce af tho. But I'll be damned if this isn't a proper remake. Anyone who loved the 1998 original will not be disappointed with this one.

I remember playing it on a projector I borrowed from work in the dark. Scary AF

I just rage-quit in RE2. I don't want to reveal spoilers, but I'm about 4 hours in and I reached a point where I got cornered by two different monsters (one tracked me throughout the entire police station) and I was down to just a couple of bullets. It was utter doom.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm even playing correctly. RE4 was way more forgiving.

I just rage-quit in RE2. I don't want to reveal spoilers, but I'm about 4 hours in and I reached a point where I got cornered by two different monsters (one tracked me throughout the entire police station) and I was down to just a couple of bullets. It was utter doom.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm even playing correctly. RE4 was way more forgiving.

Git Gud:

tyrant scares the shit out of me, he turns up at random/awkward times and beats the shit out of me. the lickers i find harder to deal with than tyrant.

i ran out of ammo on the last boss and had to use the handgun on him, luckily it was assist mode and the handgun fucked him up. 

being chased by tyrant is the scariest part of the game

i hope they remake resident evil 3 next because being chased by that monster features heavily in the game. it's fucking creepy being chased around by something that wants to kill you. going round solving hard puzzles and looking for items while an unkillable freak chases you.... it's scary. maybe im just a pussy. but no game has ever made me feel these emotions before. hope squaresoft do a good job on the ff7 remake, if it's anything like the re2 remake then we're in for a treat.

all i play is cod blackout the last month's, it's just awesome stupid fun with a friend or solo.

it's very unhealty tough, each time i die i curse and then have a drag and/or a sip of beer before the next start so i'm pretty wasted after a few hours of play

tyrant scares the shit out of me, he turns up at random/awkward times and beats the shit out of me. the lickers i find harder to deal with than tyrant.

i ran out of ammo on the last boss and had to use the handgun on him, luckily it was assist mode and the handgun fucked him up. 

being chased by tyrant is the scariest part of the game

i hope they remake resident evil 3 next because being chased by that monster features heavily in the game. it's fucking creepy being chased around by something that wants to kill you. going round solving hard puzzles and looking for items while an unkillable freak chases you.... it's scary. maybe im just a pussy. but no game has ever made me feel these emotions before. hope squaresoft do a good job on the ff7 remake, if it's anything like the re2 remake then we're in for a treat.

I will be shocked if the FF7 remake lives up to the hype (honestly, the original game was really, really good, but I'm not sure HD graphics will make it better. And, waiting as long as they have, it might not age well unless they update it and put in some QoL things modern gamers take for granted.

did you like ff15? i kind of enjoyed it, just played it on easy mode where the main character comes back to life with a magic ring. kind of stupid actually. should have played it on normal and learned to grind. the only boss i got stuck on was the water dragon, which was fucking annoying. the latin names of the characters are hard to remember, noctis, proctis, puctis, pooptis or some shit.

did you like ff15? i kind of enjoyed it, just played it on easy mode where the main character comes back to life with a magic ring. kind of stupid actually. should have played it on normal and learned to grind. the only boss i got stuck on was the water dragon, which was fucking annoying. the latin names of the characters are hard to remember, noctis, proctis, puctis, pooptis or some shit.

I haven't played a FF game since X, which was on the PS2 - none of the ones afterwards interested me. I don't count World of Final Fantasy, which I did play and was good.

Finally beat RE2 on normal setting with Leon. Almost had to resort to finishing it in assist mode but wouldn't buckle. As a result I had to fucking go back and beat a boss I already beat again while conserving more ammo just to net an extra 5 shotgun shells to help me beat the final guy. Damn this game is tough. A proper throwback to the original 3 games in the series. It's a shame they couldn't get this in VR as it would have been about 10x as terrifying. Just tried doing 2nd run with Claire and it appears it's significantly more difficult this time around.

Finally beat RE2 on normal setting with Leon. Almost had to resort to finishing it in assist mode but wouldn't buckle. As a result I had to fucking go back and beat a boss I already beat again while conserving more ammo just to net an extra 5 shotgun shells to help me beat the final guy. Damn this game is tough. A proper throwback to the original 3 games in the series. It's a shame they couldn't get this in VR as it would have been about 10x as terrifying. Just tried doing 2nd run with Claire and it appears it's significantly more difficult this time around.

In the original game, actions taken during the first playthrough would affect the second. For example, the availability of certain items may be altered, so I'm wondering if they do the same in the remake?

Does it have the extra costumes and weapons for the 2nd play thru like the original?

Does it have the extra costumes and weapons for the 2nd play thru like the original?

dlc