IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

is it that much harder? 

on my second as well (first run as claire). got to mrx and about to put the clock gear in. the fuckin' 'nade launcher owns lickers compared to the shotgun. just got the sub but haven't bothered to shoot it yet. i am moving through it much faster. hoping for maybe a sub 4 run (no guides) but that may be a bit ambitious.

RDR2 online is pretty fun until other players show up. I wish I could turn off PVP in free roam...

Serious question: How would this be different than just playing the regular game once you unlock all the areas? (I haven't kept up w/ the online component/info)

There are NPC characters scattered around the map that offer types of quests. I took one from a guy at a post office and it required I deliver mail. When you're on this mission, other players can prevent you from finishing it, for really no reason. So a posse of like 3-4 people showed up and just kept killing me after each respawn until the time limit ran out.

It's infuriating to have to get a posse together to complete a mission I could easily do by myself if the game prevented other players from killing me. It's pointless to do them.

MMM - thnx - sounds frustrating . . . maybe something that will get tweaked in future updates? Guess it reflects the truism that no matter where you go online, there are going to be some asshats making things lame for everyone else . . .

I found a bit of a workaround. Since you can see everyone that's online in the map, I only choose the missions where other players are not. Typically, I can finish them before anyone else can interfere.

is it that much harder? 

on my second as well (first run as claire). got to mrx and about to put the clock gear in. the fuckin' 'nade launcher owns lickers compared to the shotgun. just got the sub but haven't bothered to shoot it yet. i am moving through it much faster. hoping for maybe a sub 4 run (no guides) but that may be a bit ambitious.

You're a little further than me. I don't have that other gun yet, and was trying to save using the launcher.

is it that much harder? 

You're a little further than me. I don't have that other gun yet, and was trying to save using the launcher.

Sounds like all three of us are on 2nd Run as Claire right now?

I think the only gun I haven't yet acquired is that heavy taser, or whatever it's called. Agree about the M79 - pretty much fries Lickers in two shots, one if you're really lucky.

Fuckn love Dariusburst.

=D

I just got an Atari for my birthday with like 30 games... And a few more for my GBA (Mario 2 and Yoshi's Island).

So I've been playing Ms. Pac-Man and the original Donkey Kong with my wife all night. Woo!!

Fucking. Hell!!!!

Yoshi's Island is easily one of the absolute best platformers I've ever played.

I can't believe I've never known anyone IRL that's played it before.

I've just started World 5... And last night I 100%'d World 1... Level 1-5 took me days to get a 100 score.

Fuck I LOVE this game!!!!

Edited by Hk47

is it that much harder? 

Sounds like all three of us are on 2nd Run as Claire right now?

I think the only gun I haven't yet acquired is that heavy taser, or whatever it's called. Agree about the M79 - pretty much fries Lickers in two shots, one if you're really lucky.

haven't played in a few days but basically from my experience if you hit a licker while it's completely still and it stays within the residual burn it will usually die in one hit. like, don't shoot one on the ceiling, 'cause then it'll fall down away from fire (figured this out the hall way). i've only encountered one or two that haven't died in one shot. i still haven't played since i last updated. been too busy =\

Started playing RE2 last night, I've never really played much of the series, so it's all fresh to me (was always more of a Silent Hill guy... (fuck you Konami)) I'm loving it so far though, always knew the original was a classic and this is really scratching that old school survival-horror itch I've been missing in gaming for a while.

Noticing the sound design is really well done also, I was playing last night in the dark with headphones on and the atmosphere definitely got to me. Good times, looking forward to how it all plays out.

glad ppl are enjoying re2

is spiderman good? tell me it's good cos i just ordered it for £30 new

A ton of fun if not so innovative. I 100%'d the game and all the DLCs.

demonsouls.png

Finished Demon Souls. Caved and ordered a secondhand PS4 to finally play Bloodborne.

BB is worth every penny. Dunno how much you know about the story but I suggest knowing as little as possible for maximum experience :)

Also yay demons souls!

Bloodborne is excellent, really looking forward to Sekiro, but I do hope they eventually decide to do a Bloodborne 2.

Sekiro should be nice yeah, BB is so perfect I almost don't want a sequel.

But I do. Won't be mad if they don't do one tho