IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

No mention of Pokemon Bank, that was what I wanted to hear.

I mean it's out in December probably, so they don't have to announce support for Pokebank now, right. From what I read they want to support importing from Let's Go and Bank, but haven't given a solid yes to that

No mention of Pokemon Bank, that was what I wanted to hear.

I mean it's out in December probably, so they don't have to announce support for Pokebank now, right. From what I read they want to support importing from Let's Go and Bank, but haven't given a solid yes to that

I can't imagine it won't support Bank, the fan base would throw a shit fit. Some players are still using Pokes they imported from GBA like 15 years ago.

does anyone else feel like people who play nintendo are complete friendly childish dorks, even thought the games are good, while people who play pc are like proper nerds with acne and BO. just me?

although i guess if you've got low t you dont really get acne or BO

Pokemon Bank

...the fuck is this noise ?!

pokemon-bank-diagram-ultra-sun-ultra-moo

I've seen less complicated x64 disassemblies....

I was thinking the same thing - looks like a data/interaction flow diagram for a web application

Finished Spider-Man last night, the base game is excellent, unfortunately the DLC is kinda shit in comparison.

Trying to finish RE2 remake, got to what I believe is the final boss fight sequence but I was really low on health and ammo and had no healing items, so I'm going back a few saves to come back more prepared.

i saw someone point out that they changed his white gloves to white coloured hands that look like gloves... 

it's the kind of design you can look at and kind of easily figure out how they got to this point, but it still seems like someone should've looked over it and said "no". 

probably easier this way for the sonic fans to sexualize the character. do have to wonder if, despite all the jokes the internet is going to make, the movie will probably still be massively successful lol 

I finally finished Far Cry New Dawn. Combat's good, story is convoluted and nonsensical, and the Far Cry formula since the third game has worn out its welcome IMO.

We get it. Vast, open rural terrain with scattered enemy camps is best rewarded by being a silent archer. And let's have a slow round of applause for all the intermittent first-person cutscenes involving key characters. I originally planned on writing a much longer review, but I'm too lazy right now.

If there's gonna be another Far Cry game in the future, it better be a new Blood Dragon, or something similar. Minus being pushed to get tasty bonus treats for being a good stealthy boi.

So is it basically the same map, but post apocalyptic?

Essentially, yeah. Plus most guns are tricked out with duct tape, scissors, zip ties, and other Home Depot accessories to make them look more post-apocalypse. And you're fighting ATV helmet-wearing DMX/Mad Max thugs that listen to Die Antwoord and Run The Jewels this time, rather than an army of religious hobos who are somehow armed to the teeth.

instead of finding all shrines and getting the unique costume, more fun to go on ebay and search "BOTW Amiibo NFC cards" and pay $10 for a set of the bootlegs cards, and unlock the 8-Bit amiibo costume. 

8-bit-1024x575.jpg