IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Finished RE2 remake as Leon, never played the original but that was a good game... Been a while since I played a decent survival-horror game. Emphasis on the survival part too, tension the whole game. Gotta try as Claire now, and hope for a better time, went in blind and spent way too long in the police station figuring out wtf to do and running from the Titan this playthrough.

Finished RE2 remake as Leon, never played the original but that was a good game... Been a while since I played a decent survival-horror game. Emphasis on the survival part too, tension the whole game. Gotta try as Claire now, and hope for a better time, went in blind and spent way too long in the police station figuring out wtf to do and running from the Titan this playthrough.

I appreciate that the 2019 RE2 had a more modernized third-person orientation like RE4, unlike the fixed camera angles and tank controls from the 1998 original. But if you're doing the 2nd run as Claire, bear in mind that Mr. X shows up sooner in the playthrough. (depending on where you venture in the police station)

I got about halfway through BotW but got a tad bored of it, the gameplay loop just didn't grip me enough. I really should finish it before Link's Awakening though

I picked up Hollow Knight for the Switch last week and I am hooked, must have sunk 20 hours in so far easily (handheld mode helps a lot with that). Gorgeous gorgeous game.

instead of finding all shrines and getting the unique costume, more fun to go on ebay and search "BOTW Amiibo NFC cards" and pay $10 for a set of the bootlegs cards, and unlock the 8-Bit amiibo costume.

8-bit-1024x575.jpg

I discovered those bootleg Chinese Amiibo cards a while back, and began replicating my Amiibo collection with them. Maybe I went overboard? lol, traveling so much, it's way more convenient to carry my collection in a bag.

IMG-3808.jpg

header.jpg?t=1551414610

Pre-ordered this on basis of insanely positive early reviews that suggest a return to form/pinnacle of DMC'ness. 

Edited by T3551ER

interesting. 

out of curiosity i did get the vehicle kit, built it over a weekend with people over.

building it was definitely the fun part. software acted as a fun way to demo the hardware, but was bare bones and no reason to ever revisit it after having immediately finished it. 

ie. build it, have fun with it, throw it out cos it's taking up too much space. 

maybe the games in the VR kit will have more going on, but i'm not banking on it. 

still curious to see what this all looks like. 

do they have any interest in releasing software that utilities the steering wheel + foot pedal from vehicle kit, as well as the VR googles ??? ( i doubt it, but it could be cool )

Edited by bitchroast

honestly, the whole method of locking DLC behind physical goods in limited quantity is >fucked<. 

do what you gotta do. 

my wife got a handful of the amiibos for this when she played it through a on wiiu. i feel like such an idiot when i go through and use them once a day. not interested enough in the retro outfit to buy anything else. just wanna beat the game at this point. i have enjoyed just doing a quest or shrine or two before bed each night as i make my way by foot to the castle.

Maybe Mario Kart 8, it already works with the Labo vehicle kit, and the motorcycle build.

ive since realised.... having a switch weighing on your head probably won’t be comfortable.

more importantly, none of the example pictures actually have the switch attached to your head. they all involve people physically holding the headset/switch to their face lol

probably best keep expectations nice and low on this one

PS4 remote play now streams to iOS devices:

https://apple.news/AJ_EhVQ3OT2yHJnr-i5UbVg

I had a hard time (searching) for this via the App Store - I ended up using a URL to take me to the appropriate page in the App Store to get it. Once I did download and log in, I was unable to connect to my PS4 at home due to "poor bandwidth" from my work network to my home network (which is odd, since both are very high speed networks).

It also sucks you can't use a Dualshock via BT on it either.

The remaster of Assault Android Cactus on Switch looks great; 60fps, FPS mode, new game+ (which is bullet Hell insanity). Any fans of Issac, or Enter the Gungeon that missed this on original release should check it out.