IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

^ lol. then there's the guys who go solo commando and try to run ahead of everyone, triggering the Tank and leaving the others to battle him while they go straight for the saferoom and just wait it out. it's always sweet when they get smoked or hunter'd and the rest of the team just ignores it.

I haven't played on Xbox, I played on PC with the Steam community. pretty decent players on there, for the most part. you can always use the vote function to get rid of annoying people, provided your whole team isn't like that...

I like how the game completely fucks you over if you go solo. I kinda wish the AI would follow you a bit more closely cuz i feel like they stay too far back and let you take all the hits

Guest Enter a new display name

^ lol. then there's the guys who go solo commando and try to run ahead of everyone, triggering the Tank and leaving the others to battle him while they go straight for the saferoom and just wait it out. it's always sweet when they get smoked or hunter'd and the rest of the team just ignores it.

I haven't played on Xbox, I played on PC with the Steam community. pretty decent players on there, for the most part. you can always use the vote function to get rid of annoying people, provided your whole team isn't like that...

I like how the game completely fucks you over if you go solo. I kinda wish the AI would follow you a bit more closely cuz i feel like they stay too far back and let you take all the hits

It would be better if you simply had to the C key to order the AI where to go. You would then hear "Good idea, Dr. Freeman".

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Played the demo of Retro/Grade on the psn. kinda fun half rockband/half sidescrolling spaceship shooter. great music but not sure it can hold my interest for a full game

Played the demo of Retro/Grade on the psn. kinda fun half rockband/half sidescrolling spaceship shooter. great music but not sure it can hold my interest for a full game

It's an interesting concept, but gets repetative fast. The visuals are nice and crisp 60fps, but the designs are very generic and hard to see at times.

It's actually just a faithful recreation of Vangelis made by someone else who did the soundtrack. But don't let that put you off, whoever it was did a good job on the music

Yeah you can tell they're using digital synths rather than the instruments that Vangelis used, but I think (and this may well sound sacrilegious) I might actually prefer that version over the original.

Nope.. But I'll probably have to get that at some point.

You can get a mac port of going if you download these files and follow the instructions in this vid:

Doesn't seem too heavily involved to get it running

It's actually just a faithful recreation of Vangelis made by someone else who did the soundtrack. But don't let that put you off, whoever it was did a good job on the music

Yeah you can tell they're using digital synths rather than the instruments that Vangelis used, but I think (and this may well sound sacrilegious) I might actually prefer that version over the original.

Heh I remember playing the game for the first time, immediately playing it back to back with the Vangelis version to hear the difference. I love the context of where that tune is used in the game; your character is in a contemplative mood

Borderlands 2 just won't get boring. Has played it for 50 hours (2nd playthrough) and it's still blast. Can't remember the last time I've been so addicted to a game.

Kind of sad that I've played it for 50 hours, when you think it's almost just been released, though.

Edited by Npoess

Same here, got any cool stuff? I've got a purple dahl pistol that shoots white particles that stick to enemies and explode after a while with bonus corrosion damage. I only have one orange item though, its damn hard to get them, i already spent all my money in the slot machines trying to get some.

i just bought myself an xbox with arkham asylum, fallout 3, fable II, Burnout revenge, deus ex revolution, and devil may cry 4. ive not played computer games since i was 17, so im gonna gorge myself on them in order to quit drinking for 12 weeks for a wee detox. il report back. so far batman seems awesome, deus ex pretty fuckin hard.