IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

beat dark souls 3 :^)

good game. arguably the best and most refined as far as overall quality and gameplay goes (altho 1 is probably still my favourite just because i love the world so much. this was a nice follow up, to wrap it all up).

happy to have beaten it. dark souls is over!!! ( until ... the dlc comes out :catsupine: )

good game. arguably the best and most refined as far as overall quality and gameplay goes (altho 1 is probably still my favourite just because i love the world so much. this was a nice follow up, to wrap it all up).

happy to have beaten it. dark souls is over!!! ( until ... the dlc comes out :catsupine: )

There are 2 DLC planned actually ! Don't remember the sauce but I read that the first one was for September and the second for somewhere in 2017.

Guest bitroast

There are 2 DLC planned actually ! Don't remember the sauce but I read that the first one was for September and the second for somewhere in 2017.

yeah. i've seen mention that 2 is coming. then i've seen a translated interview with miyazaki saying 3 is coming. 2 seemed more accurate ???

how do you guys have any time to play video games. i can muster about 3 hours a week but then i just feel like i'm wasting my time and should be doing more productive things with my time

Guest bitroast

how do you guys have any time to play video games. i can muster about 3 hours a week but then i just feel like i'm wasting my time and should be doing more productive things with my time

this exact text should display after beating a dark souls game..

how does you guy have any time to keep going into video gaming threads to tell everyone you don't really play video games? i can muster about 3 posts in a political thread saying i dont care for politics but then i just feel like i'm wasting my time and should be doing more productive things with my time (like playing video games)

im guessing you also dont watch any tv, films or read fiction for more than 3 hours a week aswell then?

im guessing you also dont watch any tv, films or read fiction for more than 3 hours a week aswell then?

no it cuts into my watmm time

i just picked up my gameboy sp afters years of not playing it. solid device, still works great but the screen is soooo small!

what are must have gameboy/advance games? i have all the marios.. tetris . dr mario...

i just picked up my gameboy sp afters years of not playing it. solid device, still works great but the screen is soooo small!

what are must have gameboy/advance games? i have all the marios.. tetris . dr mario...

the castlevanias. circle of the moon is inferior graphics wise but is the most difficult. great gameplay and lots of collectibles/good rpg elements. they're all worth playing though. ff tactics advance was really good too.

yeah. i've seen mention that 2 is coming. then i've seen a translated interview with miyazaki saying 3 is coming. 2 seemed more accurate ???

I'll be very curious to see what they do with the DLC. The main game seems very full already.

Speaking of, I'm nearing the end (at Prince Lorian and fucking hell does that battle seem impossible...undoubtedly the most difficult so far, that fucking second phase...no need to offer tips, I'll figure it out, but shit!) but I feel that I missed a decent bit despite really trying to explore everything and follow all the NPC quests.

Beat Aldrich last night (god that victory felt good, fuck you Aldrich!)... Now currently on the Bitch(Dancer) of the Boreal Valley. This fight's kinda a pain, either I seem to get her halfway down then get rekt, or I get rekt right away by that damn grab she does... I got frustrated, so I decided to go be an Aldrich Faithful for a while, which is just tons of fun.

Looking forward to Doom 3 coming out soon as well.

Guest bitroast

I'll be very curious to see what they do with the DLC. The main game seems very full already.

Speaking of, I'm nearing the end (at Prince Lorian and fucking hell does that battle seem impossible...undoubtedly the most difficult so far, that fucking second phase...no need to offer tips, I'll figure it out, but shit!) but I feel that I missed a decent bit despite really trying to explore everything and follow all the NPC quests.

i know i outright missed a whole npc.. fuckdd up some other npc questlines. whole lot of ugh. not too mucha big deal tho. ds3 does seem to have a whole lot less npcs sprinkled around then other games ... unless i just missed a good chunk lol

i know i outright missed a whole npc.. fuckdd up some other npc questlines. whole lot of ugh. not too mucha big deal tho. ds3 does seem to have a whole lot less npcs sprinkled around then other games ... unless i just missed a good chunk lol

You think so? I was thinking this one had more NPC's than I recall in any other games, however some of them are circumstantial it seems, or VERY easy to miss... I know I've blown my chances on a couple already.

Doom 3 already came out twelve years ago. It's all good tho, I knew what you meant. The next Doom looks like actual fun, unlike its predecessor.

I'm already forced to do "productive" things with my time, full-time. Video games are a way to unwind, and are generally more fun than trivial bullshit that society expects adults to adhere to. I dunno, I'm tired. Fuck it.

Doom 3 already came out twelve years ago. It's all good tho, I knew what you meant. The next Doom looks like actual fun, unlike its predecessor.

I know this is just nitpicking, but actually chuckled at this...

Screen_Shot_2016_05_03_at_13_57_30.png

What's even better is that John Romero retweeted this.

Beat Aldrich last night (god that victory felt good, fuck you Aldrich!)... Now currently on the Bitch(Dancer) of the Boreal Valley. This fight's kinda a pain, either I seem to get her halfway down then get rekt, or I get rekt right away by that damn grab she does... I got frustrated, so I decided to go be an Aldrich Faithful for a while, which is just tons of fun.

The grab does a ridiculous amount of damage. Just learn to watch for her "hunch" as she telegraphs the grab and roll the fuck out of there. I'd also suggest keeping an eye on her blades, not her body, for telegraphed melee attacks. The boss is very well designed to keep you off rhythm.

Edited by WeAreOceans

so my mother recently had neck surgery and is housebound for the next six weeks (she can still do day to day activities but can't drive or work in the garden or do most of the other activities she likes). over the last few years she's expressed an interest in playing videogames after i had her try portal at my house. she had a pretty hard time with it as a 50+ year old playing video games for the first time but she eventually kind of got it and seemed to enjoy it. she's lost a fair bit of independence for a while and she's pretty down about it i'd like to give her something to keep her mind off of things. so can you guys think of some good games for an adult who's never played games before on steam/pc/emulators? something not too twitchy. some good puzzle games or something? basic controls? maybe a progression of games with increasing difficult controls to slowly get her accustomed? i dunno...

so my mother recently had neck surgery and is housebound for the next six weeks (she can still do day to day activities but can't drive or work in the garden or do most of the other activities she likes). over the last few years she's expressed an interest in playing videogames after i had her try portal at my house. she had a pretty hard time with it as a 50+ year old playing video games for the first time but she eventually kind of got it and seemed to enjoy it. she's lost a fair bit of independence for a while and she's pretty down about it i'd like to give her something to keep her mind off of things. so can you guys think of some good games for an adult who's never played games before on steam/pc/emulators? something not too twitchy. some good puzzle games or something? basic controls? maybe a progression of games with increasing difficult controls to slowly get her accustomed? i dunno...

Machinarium, Braid, and Limbo.

I would totally buy your mom Braid. Give me her Steam account name and I'll buy it for her.