IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

seriously how do you guys have time to play all these games??? and post on watmm??? i play video games for a week and my life is in shambles, gf yelling at me, i'm eating complete shit, barely bathing.... or have i just answered my own question

Speaking strictly about Bethesda; the developer unveiling VR and their stupid Creation Club bullshit? Fans want a new fucking game, not new bells and whistles for previous ones. What were they thinking?

But for Bethz as a publisher, Wolf 2: TNC is the shining moment.

seriously how do you guys have time to play all these games??? and post on watmm??? i play video games for a week and my life is in shambles, gf yelling at me, i'm eating complete shit, barely bathing.... or have i just answered my own question

I work full time, and it's how I unwind at the end of the day. That and not having a GF gives me more freedom as well.

And having gaming as a hobby doesn't necessarily imply poor hygiene or diet.

I rarely play much of games at all nowadays. I consider playing more than an hour of a game(s) in one day a lot. And it's not because I'm busy, it's because I find it hard to muster the enthusiam to do it. Currently playing an hour of Resi Evil 1 HD remaster a night, which I'm not sure I'll complete.

Used to play all day as a kid though. Perhaps I'm just burned out.

I usually play quick 10 to 20 minute games like Overwatch and Netrunner in the evening. I can't do the 4, 5, 6 hour gaming sessions per night either, it makes me hate myself and I need to be productive.

I usually play quick 10 to 20 minute games like Overwatch and Netrunner in the evening. I can't do the 4, 5, 6 hour gaming sessions per night either, it makes me hate myself and I need to be productive.

Having a lot of weed back in the N64 / PS1 era helped me marathon game, but yeah short bursts these days before or after work.

And the Mario + Rabbids game is a tactical RPG? That's odd

post on watmm while "working"

play an hr or two on nites when i have time of games that mostly have breaks in between rounds (tekken and cod). mostly lift weights or do body weight exercises/stretching in between rounds. 

hardly watch tv. 

i did fairly long sessions of mgsv when it came out but that was totally worth it but even then it never effected my eating/bathing habits...

sucks that they literally didn't show anything besides a logo, but it's good to know a new metroid prime is coming

i'm hoping that his means they'll re-release the previous trilogy w/o the awful wii motion controls like they did on wiiu

I would take Gamecube Virtual Console versions (of the first two).

:cattears:

sucks that they literally didn't show anything besides a logo, but it's good to know a new metroid prime is coming

i'm hoping that his means they'll re-release the previous trilogy w/o the awful wii motion controls like they did on wiiu

I would take Gamecube Virtual Console versions (of the first two).

:cattears:

The new 3DS Metroid game looks odd with polgyonal rendered 2D action, like Castlevania, I just mentally associate it with 8 or 16 bit graphics.

I also need to buy and suck at Tekken 7, since MvC Infinite looks lame af.

eLOJSac.gif

The back arch does it for me

These guys doing the Splatoon esports are a bunch of 40 year old virgins lol

What does that make the people watching them?

I also need to buy and suck at Tekken 7, since MvC Infinite looks lame af.

eLOJSac.gif

The back arch does it for me

These guys doing the Splatoon esports are a bunch of 40 year old virgins lol

What does that make the people watching them?

Bored. At least they played up the comedic angle.

There's not enough talk about how awesome Wolfenstein looks.

Right there with you Squee, especially considering the timing of it. If there's one thing Bethesda got right in this year's E3, it's Wolf 2.

I read somewhere that you start the game off wheelchair-bound, and you move throughout the level on conveyor belts, while simultaneously gunning down Nazis and turning them into red mist via microwave traps. GOTY material if you ask me.

There's not enough talk about how awesome Wolfenstein looks.

I read somewhere that you start the game off wheelchair-bound, and you move throughout the level on conveyor belts

Main character is Chris Clark:

20jl0er.jpg

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj