IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I'm pretty sure you can play rocket league on everything but your phone, so you don't really need to buy a ps4.

XB1, PS4 and PC i tink. i can't afford a new console anyway.

at home i'm playing Mega Man 2 (dl from Wii U eShop). never got into Mega Man besides various non-mainline entries but i'm enjoying it, might pick up a couple of he others.

i save my Mac for music duties and don't have anything else that could play it. for now i'm happy to enjoy it with my bud when i see him, but i might get a Switch in the future so fingers crossed it gets a port for that.

A 3rd party Switch dock is up for pre-order on Amazon, smaller, more portable and less likely to scratch your screen. Modding it looks fairly simple and includes the required screwdrivers, but you will void your warranty.

A1709CF5-A089-4919-86FB-C856C4850620_zps

F023AB05-42A6-4CC5-B4F1-E37290872820_zps

https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Replacement-BASSTOP-Portable-Original/dp/B071YVC3NJ/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=W27B2EBYGVWB192QN4B1

Trying to play Persona 5, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, and Breath of the Wild alongside each other. I put TMS off so long that I feel bad that P5 came out before I finished it and kinda want to quit.... But I'm basically at the end now and will probably be done with it next week or so....

But BOTW is so good I've had trouble tearing myself away from it. If I had more time and fewer important things that I need to do in my daily life, I'd do nothing else but play these games.

Picked up Stellaris in the current Monthly Bundle. Not played a Paradox game before, but the sci-fi/space setting intrigued me. Very fun and engaging, though I don't fully understand what is going on all the time, you need manage your empire top to bottom and there are a few systems I don't quite grasp yet. Worth a check if you're into your 4X/grand civ games.

Finished Beyond: Two Souls. Ellen Page cries a lot/10.

Started Bioshock 2. I played the original and Infinite, but never got around to this one before.

Finished Beyond: Two Souls. Ellen Page cries a lot/10.

That game was terrible, it's boring as hell, nothing you do or don't do matters (you can still win the game not pressing a single button during the QTE's) and Page's character just annoyed me all game. I even enjoyed Heavy Rain, but man Beyond: Two Souls is one of the worst games I've ever played.

About to dive into Injustice 2, traded in Mass Effect: Andromeda after realizing I wasn't gonna finish it (sorry Foil )

Edited by ghOsty