IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

beat bloodborne!!^~^ but wasnt exactly paying attention by all means probably got the worst ending ever and instantly thrown into ng+... *sigh*

Gonna leave ng+ for a wee while.

Popped in Dark Souls 2 and the level design and tinkerings to the gameplay were driving me ferociously furious. Had to refer to a guide in the first hour.. How was i supposed to know the direction to go in was a weird 180 direction and hidden behind a bland looking grey wall??? I explored that area TWO times thinking it was a deadend before needing a walkthrough to tell me there was a switch there ?? the game seems stupid After having just played dark souls and bloodborne..

Think i need a break after playing ds and bb back to back... but what on earth to play ??

I just pulled my computer back out and set it up again btw. Dark Souls 2 bingefest coming on. I was wondering why it was artifacting and dropping frames like crazy when I realised I'd plugged in the video cables for both monitors to the onboard Intel gpu instead of the Nvidia card. dumb'sagi.

beat bloodborne!!^~^ but wasnt exactly paying attention by all means probably got the worst ending ever and instantly thrown into ng+... *sigh*

Gonna leave ng+ for a wee while.

Popped in Dark Souls 2 and the level design and tinkerings to the gameplay were driving me ferociously furious. Had to refer to a guide in the first hour.. How was i supposed to know the direction to go in was a weird 180 direction and hidden behind a bland looking grey wall??? I explored that area TWO times thinking it was a deadend before needing a walkthrough to tell me there was a switch there ?? the game seems stupid After having just played dark souls and bloodborne..

Think i need a break after playing ds and bb back to back... but what on earth to play ??

Depends on what creams your twinkie.

If you want a good arcade-style challenge, may I recommend Dead Nation on the PS4 - very hard, very challenging, and oh so rewarding.

Actually, any game by Housemarque on the PS4 is worth it:

Super Stardust Ultra

Dead Nation

Resogun

im looking for something to put on my laptop to replace binding of isaac. ive managed to get a 35 streak of eden wins on hard mode on binding of isaac, was gonna aim for 100 but ive kind of got bored. my laptop is pretty shit, it barely runs binding of isaac.

im looking for something to put on my laptop to replace binding of isaac. ive managed to get a 35 streak of eden wins on hard mode on binding of isaac, was gonna aim for 100 but ive kind of got bored. my laptop is pretty shit, it barely runs binding of isaac.

FTL?

http://www.ftlgame.com/

Have you played the new DLC for BoI (if you have the Wrath of the Lamb expansion)?