IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

anyone playing FF XIV? :)

i tried the demo for ps4. didn't do anything for me. played it for maybe 3 days.

just beat my sotn playthrough mimicing autos strat for getting cris and bulldozing castle 2. probably took me closer to 9 hours because i couldn't remember which bosses had dracula's body parts and basically ended up clearing all of castle 2 minus the mine and catacombs.

back to wipeout

Guest kymppinetti

i tried the demo for ps4. didn't do anything for me. played it for maybe 3 days.

i've started it again. last time i've played it was like half year ago. i don't how to play it anymore. :D

For anyone who plays PC games, I can totally recommend the mod Brutal Doom - you can download the .wad files of all the old classic DOS shooters and with Brutal Doom running I'm working my way through final doom. Fun times..great games.

Doom gives me motion sickness. The corpses don't...just moving through those closed tunnels. :nacmat:

Claustrophobic environment + weird 3D graphics = obligatory headaches :cisfor: (I never finished Doom 2 because I was stuck in a kind of labyrinthic level and it really gave me strong migraines !).

just beat my sotn playthrough mimicing autos strat for getting cris and bulldozing castle 2. probably took me closer to 9 hours because i couldn't remember which bosses had dracula's body parts and basically ended up clearing all of castle 2 minus the mine and catacombs.

back to wipeout

It really works! I had a short time because in the 1st castle I got really lucky on some gear drops and was pretty OP dmg & def by the time I reached castle 2. My dmg on the cris was about 95x3, which combined with fast button mashing is like 10 mil.

For anyone who plays PC games, I can totally recommend the mod Brutal Doom - you can download the .wad files of all the old classic DOS shooters and with Brutal Doom running I'm working my way through final doom. Fun times..great games.

There are dozens of Brutal Doom fans on this board. We've all been on that tip pretty heavily for the past few years. New version drops in a few days! :wang:

Edited by autopilot

Haha great. Yeah I'm not surprised it's popular...the chain gun is so ridiculously fun in a closed hall with loads of men.....brains slowly slopping onto the ground.

I love the fact you don't need a super computer to play it either. I respect that.

Will be all over the new version when it comes out.

Silent Hills rumored to be wanted by MS as an Xbone exclusive.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/05/29/silent-hills-reportedly-an-xbox-one-exclusive

It better fucking not go Xbone exclusive, that'll be like a double kick in the nuts after it getting canned the first time... I'm still angry about Konami canceling it.

Edited by ghOsty

Silent Hills rumored to be wanted by MS as an Xbone exclusive.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/05/29/silent-hills-reportedly-an-xbox-one-exclusive

It better fucking not go Xbone exclusive, that'll be like a double kick in the nuts after it getting canned the first time... I'm still angry about Konami canceling it.

It was a false rumor. MS dude denied it a few days ago.

WATTAM the game got a gameplay video:

[youtubehd]2oxNmQ5TXxM[/youtubehd]

this must be by the katamari people, right? is this like a sequel to nobi nobi boy where there's really no objective?

XCOM 2!!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/01/xcom-2-announced-ign-first

Another thing to look forward to later this year, even if I'm the only motherfucker on WATMM who cares about the XCOM franchise.

Not true, I dig xcom even if I don't play that often anymore. I'm enjoying Invisible Inc. more since the games are generally shorter. I recommend it if you're looking to scratch the xcom itch until the new one comes out.

seems about right.

/banal, limited in scope, repetitive, cute soundtrack

That song is from Katamari Damacy.