IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

journey, oh yes. demons souls if you enjoy dark souls. ico/shadow. yes yes all good.

i'm still a sucker for Wipeout Hd/fury.

Man I need to redownload Journey...also don't forget to play Katamari yourself, it's very fun. Oh, and the same creator made another weird game called Noby Noby Boy, download that for some good giggles.

there's a guy in the Iron Keep with the name Radical Muslim who is using some kind of hack that allows him to run around everywhere at lightning speed and spam endless firebombs. lol online gaming.

obviously the ico collection (ico+shadow of the colossus hd). also, if you were ever into the metal gear series, 4 was never released on anything but ps3.

oh and journey is amazing.

edit* and the fuckin' wipeout games if you're into that.

Aye all good shouts, perhaps flower as well. Bit of a leftfield one from me (in that it's so darn normal!) but I've just bought gran turismo 6 from the psn store for £15 and it's been cracking fun. Don't even like racing games normally but there's something about the way the races, garage purchases etc are laid out that oddly it almost seems like an rpg! (talking of rpgs get that there Ni No Kuni from the psn store too!)

I just bought a used ps3. I did it because my girlfriend won't shush about Katamari and it's been 9 years since she had access to a playstation. Now I'm wondering what games I should check out. The Last of Us has a ton of good reviews, same with Uncharted (which I was totally unfamiliar with until I saw the box yesterday). I remember liking the Kingdom Hearts games when they came out, but I dunno... is Little Big Planet worth getting? I'll probably pick up Ico/SotC as soon as I find it used... let's see, what else... I'm mostly looking for PS3 exclusives, because I have a pretty sizable PC collection already (Rayman, DA:O, Bioshock(s), Dark Souls, Portal, Fallout 3, Mass Effect, etc... got em already).

Any recommendations?

Get Thatgamecompany downloads from PSN, Flow, Flower & Journey are great and your gf might dig em too. Little Big Planet series & Resistance should be cheap by now.

Do you gravitate towards Western developers or Japanese centric games? Of course grab GTA5 and Child of Eden.

Street Fighter IV and Smash Bros have finally collided:

http://kotaku.com/how-street-fighters-ryu-works-in-smash-bros-1711228445

Edit: man the new wave of DLC is really nickel and diming you to death, eShop servers are crashing left and right I've read. There is also a 99 cent app that lets you use 3DS to control your Wii U game.

http://kotaku.com/how-much-all-of-todays-smash-bros-dlc-costs-1711226181

Hooooly shit. Roy looks awesome to play, love the new tweaks... And Ryu looks even better. I haven't got Lucas or Mewtwo yet so think imma have a spending spree on the DLC soon... If I can get away from Splatoon.

Marvellous Miss Take is excellent, a fun stealth game that is quick to get a hang of and kinda addictive. Easy so far but I suspect it will ramp up in later stages. Nice art style too!

[youtubehd]GTDKDGP_rb0[/youtubehd]

On sale on Steam should you be interested.

having so much fun with Splatoon! truly great game

Hell yeah! I'm still having a blast with it. Changed over to give the new weapon a try last night and I think I've found a new main (was using the Splattershot Pro before).

Hell yeah! I'm still having a blast with it. Changed over to give the new weapon a try last night and I think I've found a new main (was using the Splattershot Pro before).

i seem to be pretty happy using the n-zap 85

That one is pretty nice too. Have you played Ranked yet?

no i haven't. is it harder?

Fallout Shelter; while the men folk are out pillaging and fighting for survival, you get to stay behind and manage the folks in the shelter.https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fallout-shelter/id991153141?mt=8

Does this link with anything in FO4 or is it completely independent? Will it do anything in-game?

Doubtful. I've never seen an iOS game that interfaced with anything, you might get it to generate codes for in game items or something? Your guess is as good as mine.

Depends what you mean by harder. It isn't necessarily since winning is still dependant on the whole team. It's plays differently so you could be better at one than the other.

Fallout Shelter; while the men folk are out pillaging and fighting for survival, you get to stay behind and manage the folks in the shelter.https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fallout-shelter/id991153141?mt=8

Does this link with anything in FO4 or is it completely independent? Will it do anything in-game?
Doubtful. I've never seen an iOS game that interfaced with anything, you might get it to generate codes for in game items or something? Your guess is as good as mine.
Oh. Lame then... I thought I remembered a Call Of Duty or something used a smartphone app for in game stuff (controlling drones or something? Might have been a different game).

Depends what you mean by harder. It isn't necessarily since winning is still dependant on the whole team. It's plays differently so you could be better at one than the other.

i guess i'll try it out