IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

what in the fuck happened to the graphics?

before update

bLNx4ra.jpg

after update

HKDRTVh.jpg

That's a lol.

looks like it's simply missing a proper ambient lighting and some sky gfxs. they were actually claiming that they are switching to some ultra pimp dx 11 gfx engine, this update is probably some intermediary step.

looks like it's simply missing a proper ambient lighting and some sky gfxs. they were actually claiming that they are switching to some ultra pimp dx 11 gfx engine, this update is probably some intermediary step.

When you launch the game you get the option to load via normal or dx 11, and dx 11 runs far better, pretty much everything maxed out. If you don't select it, the game runs like shit.

That said, tarmac tracks look dodgy compared to how they used to, or bland (dirt tracks look awesome imo). At least the new physics engine allows you to drive around the track and not fly off at every curve. Even though that was fun. Instead you roll over if you go too fast, which is just as fun.

Edited by Bechuga

yeah i pirated it to try some single player yesterday and it was awesome, think im gonna get the legit copy to play online.

looks like it supports cross play of ps4 and pc, want me to beat your console faggot ass foil?

Edited by eugene

haven't had a chance to download rocket league yet but being that it's a sequel to acrobatic rocket powered battle cars extreme whoa soccer whoa i'm sure it's awesome. good party game that seemingly came out of nowhere

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth coming to Xbone, Wii U and New 3DS on July 23:

http://gonintendo.com/stories/237889-the-binding-of-isaac-rebirth-slated-for-july-23rd-release

Interesting that it's Rebirth, and not Afterbirth, the expansion to Rebirth that's coming out soon... and only New 3DS - apparently they couldn't get Unity engine to run on the old 3DS hardware...

i am so excited about afterbirth its unreal.

currently playing a mod where you get x 2 amount of items in the rooms but enemies have twice as much health. its pretty fun.

Rocket League looks pretty damn fun, gonna download and give it a try tomorrow. Also gonna give Driveclub a try since it's free... Anyone try that Styx game? it looks interesting as well. Seems PS+ stepped it up this month in the free offerings.

no mans sky footage on ign. already a better demo than any of the live, e3 footage imo, finally just seeing some in game action.

http://au.ign.com/videos/2015/07/06/no-mans-sky-18-minutes-of-uninterrupted-gameplay-ign-first?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=3&utm_campaign=Coverstory

This game sounds good on paper, especially the procedurally generated universe they keep hyping, but IMO this looks like it would get boring very fast...

no mans sky footage on ign. already a better demo than any of the live, e3 footage imo, finally just seeing some in game action.

http://au.ign.com/videos/2015/07/06/no-mans-sky-18-minutes-of-uninterrupted-gameplay-ign-first?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=3&utm_campaign=Coverstory

This game sounds good on paper, especially the procedurally generated universe they keep hyping, but IMO this looks like it would get boring very fast...

My worry is that if everything is procedurally generated do any of the planets hide anything super excited or is every planet just a bunch of random stuff and that's that. What makes the planets exciting apart from them being unique? What's the draw? Where's the lore, the treasure, the thing that makes this planet in particular worth visiting?

I fear playing the game will end up being a bit like looking at abstract paintings. Once you've seen a dozen paintings they all look the same.

Guest bitroast

yeah, im having the same thoughts. get the feeling it'll be a game that i'll buy, play for ~a week and then stop playing.

still though, you know. that might be just fine in itself, just flying around and looking at the different planets and having a chilled out look around.

hmm. i'm not expecting it to be amazing tbh but i'm still looking forward to playing it. the art style in it self is pleasant to look at ...

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention was that in the last two presentations they've done the animals on the different planets have all sounded the same

Guest bitroast

yeah!! they game reminds me of proteus atm but with the opportunity to hop in a space ship and fly off to another planet.