IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

tekken finals at evo were pretty good.

jp vs jp grand finals. ao takes his losses really seriously. good to see mr naps make top 8 representing us against korea and japan

capcom held a panel for sf5 today. seems they're doing a complete 180 regarding their dlc model. game will launch w/16 characters but will constantly be patched adding new characters/stages, all of which can be earned by playing the game and earning "fight money." of course you'll have the option to speed up the process by buying the added content outright for real money

The new character they revealed is interesting:

Odin's Sphere is getting a HD remake for PS3, PS4 and Vita. Huzzah!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-20/atlus-vanillaware-reveal-odin-sphere-hd-recreation/.90677

I tried to finish this game and was twice thwarted by memory card issues. Hopefully, third time's the charm! It's my kind of game: you level up by eating cake.

Odin's Sphere is getting a HD remake for PS3, PS4 and Vita. Huzzah!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-20/atlus-vanillaware-reveal-odin-sphere-hd-recreation/.90677

I tried to finish this game and was twice thwarted by memory card issues. Hopefully, third time's the charm! It's my kind of game: you level up by eating cake.

Amazing game, I loved it. The art style and concept were very unique.

They made another awesome game with similar art style for the Vita, though it's name I'm not coming up with at the moment...

oh yeah they made both dragon's crown and murumasa

Edited by StephenG

Guest bitroast

finally got online with rocket league, thought i'll have a couple of games before going to sleep - played for 5 hours straight and really need to take a shower now. this shit is the shit you guys.

Its true.. This game is even more videogame-crack-like than bloodborne :p terrible case of 'one more game'...

Invited some peeps round sunday to try out local multiplayer on splitscreen and it took a while to organise on account of being stuck in online multiplayer and not wanting to leave..

(((Local multiplayer splitscreen is a lot of fun ... ))

yeah, crack is a good analogy, it's all fun and games now but i'm really afraid of getting deeper and competitive with it, controller-at-monitor-throwing-self-harming-profanity-screaming bouts are not what i'd like to have at this point of my mental development.

street fighter 4 losers finals and grand finals were bonkatudinal. infiltration put on a great show in losers:

loser's finals:

That was ridiculous!

no doubt! i hadn't kept up with ultra and therefore not seen high level elena play before. didn't know she had a healing ultra. crazy how capably infiltration can play so many characters

It's amazing how these guys game the meta, he was likely expecting a lot of fireball turtling. while it looked super unfair and everybody started rooting for Infiltration, it was a really smart move.

Trump did something similar for a hearthstone tournament, the reactions make little sense until you realize hungry crab is an useless minion unless you are absolutely sure your opponent is running murlocs.

still, and always iRacing. Anybody racing other humans on another platform is just missing what every real-life racecar driver is using (we're talking hundreds of them!). It's still going strong and even growing in membership after almost 7+ years.

Downloaded a demo of Tembo The Badass Elephant last night - haven't played it yet (my son is hogging the PS4 for Rocket League), but looks REALLY fun:

3D Dot Game Heroes, Alpha Protocol and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

Played AP before, it's buggy as hell but fun all the same. Castlevania is kind of disappointing since it feels like a level select game.

3D Dot Game Heroes is A Link To The Past in 3D.

i hated the ridiculous sword in 3d hero. put me off to the point where i never got that far in it. lords of shadow was a decent game with an amazing soundtrack. still waiting on a good deal for the sequels...

i hated the ridiculous sword in 3d hero. put me off to the point where i never got that far in it. lords of shadow was a decent game with an amazing soundtrack. still waiting on a good deal for the sequels...

Been pretty cheap on PSN, and it's not that much for a physical. The soundtrack is amazing though, I'll give you that, just thought there would be more room for exploration.

The sword irks me slightly as well because the hitbox is blergh, but I've only just begun, hopefully I'll get a better sword.