IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Still on NG+ on Bloodborne, almost done with the Chalice Dungeons as well. Just Isz to go through; Ailing Loran dungeons were hella cool, in their atmosphere, difficulty, and rewards.

Started playing Geometry Wars 3 a bit, but I'm getting hung up here and there. Fun game so far.

Pre-ordered N++ because it looks too insane not to try. Hoping I don't regret it.

Guest bitroast

Pre-ordered N++ because it looks too insane not to try. Hoping I don't regret it.

played n+ on ds and it's alot of fun.

hopefully n++ comes out on vita.. that'd be sweet.

Definitely saw a lot of love for N+, and since there's almost no p/reviews of N++ out yet, that was most of what I had to go on as far as deciding to buy it. Should be great gameplay, just worried that it'll be both too frustrating and too addictive. There's worse problems than that to have though.

And it definitely seems like the type of game that would work well on smaller-format devices, I imagine it's a top candidate for Vita.

yeah saw n++ and it's def something i'd prefer to play on vita. haven't really used mine since i platinumed rogue legacy.

besides grinding out some of the last few ffvii sidequests and doing chores over the weekend i fought on and off to get logged into the sf5 beta. servers have been crushed since going live thursday. managed to get logged in twice but spent most of the time in the training/waiting lobby. fought two matches. the connections were surprisingly tight while actually in the matches, especially considering it's probably over 6 months before the games going to be released. game looks good and plays like street fighter. timing right now is waaaaaay less strict than in sf4 for doing links. much easier to hit confirm and combo into supers. def like where they're trying to go with it (much more fighting the opponent than fighting the game mechanics).

modded one of my old ps3 arcade sticks with a ps360+ pcb so now it'll run on ps3/ps4/360/pc. now i need to sell all of these extra sticks/parts i have lying around...

Adding Persona 2: Innocent Sin to the mix, way easier than Persona 1, that was a struggle to get through because it punished you often for no reason.

mmm... Persona.

I can't wait for Persona 5. Shin Megami Tensai games are up there with my favorites for sure.

Bit the bullet and finally got a ps4, mainly because of the new batman game, but currently having a lot of fun with Rocket League. Good old simple fun, reminds me of speedball II, sensible soccer on the Amiga.

Next level Tetris autism

https://youtu.be/RvlESzCXFCs

I used to play tetris pretty religiously for a while, great fun to impress your mates on hard levels, but it fucks with your head to the point that everything becomes tetris patterns. Never messed with TGM, it's pretty ridiculous, like that x-ray effect!

Next level Tetris autism

https://youtu.be/RvlESzCXFCs

I used to play tetris pretty religiously for a while, great fun to impress your mates on hard levels, but it fucks with your head to the point that everything becomes tetris patterns. Never messed with TGM, it's pretty ridiculous, like that x-ray effect!

Have you watched the documentary called Masters of Tetris? It's pretty good.

I used to play Tony Hawk's Pro Skater all the time and would constantly look at real life locations as THPS levels