IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Man, I'm having a hard time destroying those tanks in MGS5. Do I need the grenade launcher or something? I've been sneaking up on them and planting C4 on them but nothing happens?

C4 is no timebomb!

Well, I know that.

I was just wondering if I need something more powerful than C4?

Apparently, this is how you play the new Zelda on 3DS in single player, it looks poorly thought out. Not only do you have to solve the gameplay puzzles, but you spend half your time switching between characters, and they just sit there like dumb shits, no way to automate or bot them like in Four Swords Adventure, and IMO, the Wind Waker engine on DS looked better than the Link Between Worlds engine which is getting reused here. Look how much time it takes to just jump up a hill and activate a switch FFS. Sadly, I think I'll skip this one and finish Phantom Hourglass when I get a Zelda itch.

hey tell me how it is, I just started Chibi-Robo Ziplash

Usually the SMT games are rather long, I think Nocturne took me around 80hrs. But I should have a good idea if it's going to be enjoyable over the next few days. I really like the SMT releases, like the Persona series, Digital Devil Saga, Devil summoner, etc.

I loved SMTIV. It was very fun and interesting. It took me 160 hours to finish it, though, most likely because I spent too much time grinding.

I think I only ever had to destroy tanks in a couple of missions. The grom launcher worked really well for me coupled with c4. Easiest thing to do is wait and Fulton them which adds them to your inventory. Otherwise I just sneak around them

I think I only ever had to destroy tanks in a couple of missions. The grom launcher worked really well for me coupled with c4. Easiest thing to do is wait and Fulton them which adds them to your inventory. Otherwise I just sneak around them

It was part of a mission. After wasting 14 grenades on a tank I remembered that I could just bombard the whole place - and that did the trick.

Anyone still playing Rocket League on steam? Would love a few games with some fellow 'atmmerz...

My Steam name thing is Separator.

Yesh

I see you're from Australia. You hardly play at 8:00ish in the morning? I know I don't, although I wish I could!

Edited by BentyTwenson

Yeah, I'm boycotting it over the ridiculous pricing, the digital download deluxe edition preorder on psn is fucking $133 over here.

Yeah, that's just the digital edition. I was thinking about getting it after playing the beta, saw the deluxe edition with all the dlc included, saw the price, felt a lot of love for EA.

Yeah, that's just the digital edition. I was thinking about getting it after playing the beta, saw the deluxe edition with all the dlc included, saw the price, felt a lot of love for EA.

Pretty much the same here. Loved the demo but I can't justify spending that much money on a single game.

Guest bitroast

have video games gotten too good?? like, game devs are finally racking their heads around how to make super fun addicting experiences.

metal gear solid 5 is just.. so fucking good. it's making me want to say 'candidate for top 10 best game all time' and this is only after playing likes of bloodborne and dark souls and thinking both were candidates for top 10 best games of all time.

they discovered the secret for making addicting kentucky fried chicken and translated it into crack videogames.

I've finally cummed to videogames again since my hiatus from them when I was like 10 years old. 11 years later and I already got a Steam account with: The Wollf Among Us, Amnesia, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and Metro 2033.

Been playing GTA V sporadically lately, after uninstalling about 85 percent of my Steam games I've installed in the past year.

But I'm tempted to get back into Strife from 1996 again, of all things, which is considered the first official FPS-RPG hybrid. It's one of those games that was a commercial flop but garnered a cult following, mainly due to timing and the fact that it used the Doom engine. Just bought the Steam version yesterday.

Anyway, something to keep occupied with til November 10th for FO4. That and working on music.

Guest Enter a new display name

have video games gotten too good?? like, game devs are finally racking their heads around how to make super fun addicting experiences.

metal gear solid 5 is just.. so fucking good. it's making me want to say 'candidate for top 10 best game all time' and this is only after playing likes of bloodborne and dark souls and thinking both were candidates for top 10 best games of all time.

they discovered the secret for making addicting kentucky fried chicken and translated it into crack videogames.

Hint: All the games you have mentioned are Japanese. This is why I mostly play japanese video games: they make the most challenging and satisfying gameplay. This is what video games are all about. Cut the Hollywood experience crap that Americans try so hard to imitate in video games.

Edited by Enter a new display name

'boken age' is free with a playstation + account this month, pretty fun point and click adventure although some of the puzzels in the second chapter are a bit far fetched imo.

I'd hoped they would do something about the controls for the PS4 release of Super Meat Boy but they're still weirdly floaty. Whatever. Still an okay game overall, in small doses.

Picked up COD Ghosts for cheap and it's pretty fun.