IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I have one Zelda Tri-Force Heroes for 3DS demo code left for the first person who wants it, no single player mode but 3 player dungeon crawling online during these times, to test out their server load I'm guessing:

"You can also try out online co-op mode during these hours:

10/16: 5 PM - 10 PM PT,

10/17: 5 PM - 10 PM PT,

10/18: 7 AM - 12 PM PT"

PM me if you want the code and maybe we can coordinate.

I've been trying to play "Grey Goo" on steam (free for the weekend) - and when it works, i LOVE it (grew up playing the original C&C games, some of my first vg loves) - but most of the time the game causes graphical glitches that fuck my monitor up even after i close the game and I have to restart the whole friggin shamalan. I really want to get into this game!

in recent memory:

played through Tales of Monkey Island - had me lolling in my chair at times, great game (esp if you like the series)

tomb raider - legend and TR: anniversary. i like em, but man, Anniversary... super tedious sometimes.

vampire: the masquerade - bloodlines -- fun so far but I have a hard time getting into the idea of being a vampire... and i really don't like the source engine, moving around is always like being on ice skates. ffs. glad i checked it out anyway.

I'm not up on what everyone's playing on steam but .. uhhh... :

Rocket League

Borderlands 2

Mount Your Friends

Speedrunners

so is there any game with fun multiplayer aspects on Steam now?

Couch multiplayer or online?

online... since I don't have

a couch

to play with my non existent friends

what's your steam name?

I'm not up on what everyone's playing on steam but .. uhhh... :

Rocket League

Borderlands 2

Mount Your Friends

Speedrunners

so is there any game with fun multiplayer aspects on Steam now?

Couch multiplayer or online?

online... since I don't have

a couch

to play with my non existent friends

what's your steam name?

geosmina

Yeah Borderlands is awesome in mp.

The Zelda demo is actually entertaining in 3 player mode, although like any dungeon crawler, getting spammed to death gets a little old. I'm worried the novelty will wear off after release, and it will be hard to party up with random partners.

TF2 is probably still good, I dunno. I haven't played it in like 5 years or something, after logging close to 900 hours in-game.

TF2 is still great. Valve rolled out a community-created update just a week ago, with 4 new maps and a bunch of new cosmetics/weapon reskins, if you're into that sorta thing.

And whilst on the subject of TF2, anyone seen the new Steam Link ad yet? I'm definitely keen on grabbing one myself, but I really wanna give that controller a try before indulging.

http://youtu.be/mraRO_BNQG4

Finished Megaman Legacy Collection (not the challenges, fuck that) - now gonna build a Raspberry Pi RetroPie console and start going through 7-8. Might fire up the PS3 and try and tackle 9 and 10 (9 is sooo damn hard). Something is driving me to do this.

Finished Megaman Legacy Collection (not the challenges, fuck that) - now gonna build a Raspberry Pi RetroPie console and start going through 7-8. Might fire up the PS3 and try and tackle 9 and 10 (9 is sooo damn hard). Something is driving me to do this.

9 is hard but I had gotten to the point where I could beat the whole game in 2 hours without dying. I can't do that now, considering that I haven't played it in a few years. 10 is much harder than 9, in my opinion.

Guest bitroast

Also Metal Gear Online coming in january (fuuuuuuu)

that's already out?? the multiplayer death match stuff.

is fun addition. nothing i can see myself spending too much time with but definitely fun diversion when playing mgs v.

Guest bitroast

been loving MGS V main campaign btw. things are finally starting to ramp up in the gameplay and holy shit this is so sweet.

it's making me fall in love with MGS as a series all over again.

MGS 1-4 have all been personal favourite games of mine but always been tad flawed. overly long cutscenes + weird game design choices here and there + etc. etc. etc.
MGS V is feeling so polished and just about completely void of any of the excess fat. it's sort of just the Metal gear game ive always wished the other games would be. having said that, it's also making me want to go back and replay the originals :):)

Also Metal Gear Online coming in january (fuuuuuuu)

that's already out?? the multiplayer death match stuff.

is fun addition. nothing i can see myself spending too much time with but definitely fun diversion when playing mgs v.

It's out for consoles but not for PC :(

the Season Pass for Star Wars Battlefront is $50, almost as much as the game itself. Maybe the GOTY edition will be a better value, hopefully it will include the EPVII content.

It's why I'm always a couple of years in my game purchases behind most people. Just bought Dark Souls 2 - 64bit edition (Scholar of the first sin) which includes all the DLC and was only 15 quid (with £1.50 of that going to charity!)