IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I've just made 880k souls by successfully invading a guy in Dark Souls. What. The. Fuck.

Woah - how many levels can you gain from that ?!

Mmmh I might have gained 20 levels (got to 90)

I'm wondering if this guy was doing a level 1 run or something, he was about to go fight Ornstein and Smough.

Edited by Perezvon

Has anyone seen Duck Game? Watched a guy on Twitch play it last night - hilarious stuff!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/312530/

looks like towerfall which reminds me of samurai gunn which was supposed to come out for ps4 winter of last year and hasn't been heard of since...

came out for steam i think but i want that couch coop

I've just made 880k souls by successfully invading a guy in Dark Souls. What. The. Fuck.

Woah - how many levels can you gain from that ?!

Mmmh I might have gained 20 levels (got to 90)

I'm wondering if this guy was doing a level 1 run or something, he was about to go fight Ornstein and Smough.

The souls you get from killing a host is only based off the host's SL. The guy must have been almost max level if he dropped 880 thousand souls.

You sure about that? Pretty sure it's based on the amount of souls they have on them, thought I haven't played Dark Souls for a while.

nah it's SL, the guy probably hacked his character.

played rocket league w/a bud who's significantly better than men for a couple of hours last nite. feels like it stepped my game up a good deal.

oh and...

Edited by juiceciuj

You sure about that? Pretty sure it's based on the amount of souls they have on them, thought I haven't played Dark Souls for a while.

Wonder if he was using this glitch -

A lot of effort to go to, much easier to just boot up cheat engine and put the latest sheet in and edit your level value.

edit: that being said, I forget DkS1 was SL matchmaking based, so I guess they didn't boost themselves to max level.

Edited by WeAreOceans

A lot of effort to go to, much easier to just boot up cheat engine and put the latest sheet in and edit your level value.

edit: that being said, I forget DkS1 was SL matchmaking based, so I guess they didn't boost themselves to max level.

oh man that's lame

whats anyones thoughts on a controller for my pc to lounge around the wasteland on fallout4. grab an xbox + usb one or is it worth waiting a few weeks for the new steam controller? im not in any particular rush to play it, but i cant be arsed playing it sitting on my computer chair.

On Steam, the release date for Fallout 4 has been changed from November 10 to... November 9

omg sooner :catnope:

I wonder when they're gonna start that pre-load shiz. Bethesda already confirmed it, but they haven't specified a date. But it could start two or three days from now, for all we know.

doom approacheth. I may as well say goodbye to everyone now.

Spring 2016 I believe.

Also XCOM 2 and DX: Mankind Divided next February, and No Man's Sky next June....R.I.P. social life

On Steam, the release date for Fallout 4 has been changed from November 10 to... November 9

omg sooner :catnope:

I wonder when they're gonna start that pre-load shiz. Bethesda already confirmed it, but they haven't specified a date. But it could start two or three days from now, for all we know.

sunday most likely

Just downloaded Afterbirth last night. This should entertain me for the next several months.

greed mode is cray

Work is slow today, so I'm about to load that up after lunch.

It's interesting having the same feeling of trepidation when picking up new items. "Okay, is this going to totally fuck me?" Haven't felt that in a while.

Just downloaded Afterbirth last night. This should entertain me for the next several months.

greed mode is cray

with lilith its insane, bit easy though. seriously not looking forward to playing it with the lost