IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

I wasn't literally talking about Doom u boogerz, I meant FO4 and the subsequent end of my outside life.

OH.

fallout 4.

why didn't you say so!

ZIBzNak.jpg

q9jaOg6.jpg

lFD4n80.jpg

goddammit. totally forgot i had amazon preordered murder simulator 2015 to try the beta (which was pretty bad) and now it's going to be here tomorrow :(

had every intention of cancelling it

Keep checking Steam every day to see if FO4 pre-loading is a go yet. Guess I'm firmly aboard the hype train.

Haven't felt like this much of a giddy fan boy for a video game since HL2 got released eleven years ago.

Yay for checkpoints in Super Mario Maker! I was waiting for the update before I uploaded any new stages. Put one up this morning:

Devil Pyramid 2: Mario Boogaloo (030E-0000-00D7-3FF7)

While waiting for the checkpoint update, I've been letting SMM rest and am playing Disgaea 5, which is fun, if not exactly what Disgaea has been about since 2003.

Also..... I picked up Onechanbara Z2 the other day because it was cheap, and really, it's not bad. Kinda fun. The combat is fast and fluid, a big change from the X360 Onechanbara. I could do without the blood splatter... I changed the color to white and it looks like cum all over the screen. Not pleasant.

lol is that the game of teenage girl ninjas w/huge tits? i'm sure the cum splatter was intentional.

edit: lol... (NSFW)

maxresdefault.jpg

lookin' to pick up ffx collection for ps4 now that i hear they patched the fucked up rng and music for it. should be able to get it for <or=$20 for black friday

Edited by Joyrex

I'm thinking about buying Undertale and Hatoful Boyfriend at the moment. Both are very, very good from what I've seen, so it's tempting.

I just bought both of these and now I don't know which to play first. I wish I would have thought of this before getting them both at the same time. I guess I'll just play piano and read a bit until a decision comes to me.

Edited by drillkicker

lol is that the game of teenage girl ninjas w/huge tits? i'm sure the cum splatter was intentional.

edit: lol... (NSFW)

maxresdefault.jpg

lookin' to pick up ffx collection for ps4 now that i hear they patched the fucked up rng and music for it. should be able to get it for <or=$20 for black friday

Of course the cum splatter was intentional. And that "Banana Split" outfit is fucking ridiculous. I refuse to use that DLC.

Keep checking Steam every day to see if FO4 pre-loading is a go yet. Guess I'm firmly aboard the hype train.

Haven't felt like this much of a giddy fan boy for a video game since HL2 got released eleven years ago.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I'm guessing/hoping the pre-loading will start on Saturday. That should give me enough time. I don't have very good internet as I currently live out in the woods. The fastest I clocked my internet download speed at is around 4.5Mbps, but it's usually closer to 3 to 3.5Mbps. I usually just set things to download overnight while everyone's sleeping. That way it doesn't slow down the internet to dial-up speed during times when it's in use.

And yeah, I haven't been this excited for a game since... well, probably HL2, like you. Man I did some crazy stuff to prepare for HL2. Me and my flatmate laid out our beer cans in a perfect lambda symbol in the middle of the living room floor. We bought all sorts of snacks so as not to have to go anywhere for food, which might disturb our gameplay. I was in my last year of high school at the time and I was a part of the morning announcement team where I announced it each day leading up to it's release. Of coarse on release day I stayed home and played it the whole day. Now, although I haven't done any of that kind of stuff for Fallout 4, I'm still just as excited for it. I guess I'm just becoming an old man now, lol. I'm pretty damn giddy though.

Edited by 747Music

Weird, I live out in the woods too and have slower internet as well. I'm gonna take the same approach - pretty much let it download 24/7 the moment pre-loading is enabled.

But yeah, to FO4 :beer:

I've just stumbled upon what I thought was a casual Fallout 4 gif when text appeared on it giving me the big plot twist. Why do I fall for this shit every time... Oh well, even if that's true, I won't really be playing this game for the plot anyways. I'm so tired of these Internet people scum though...

i accidentally read a huge mgsv spoiler in the comments of a completely innocuous story near release time. i was suuuuuuper pissed. turned out that the spoiler wasn't true. so... good luck!

the spoiler simply said "you play as liquid snake" which would've actually been cool and helped to tie up the story some but they decided to do it with 30 bullet points at the end of the game instead

bunch of friends picked up fallout 4 today. i think im gonna wait 2 weeks while they iron out any initial bugs and shit for the pc, ive been playing dying light instead. its pretty fun, and i never really get fed up of battering zombies heads in with pipes.

Went back to Mario Kart 8 with the DLC... damn Nintendo makes solid games.

I've been craving some Mario Kart lately. I think I'mma have to call up my buddy and demand he has me over to play it. Cuz, ya, Nintendo makes solid games. Actually, I'm doing a Star Wars marathon with him shortly in preparation for Episode VII. I guess I'll just have to work in my need for Mario Kart before or after the movies. Curse his new busy lifestyle. lol.