IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

anyone else finding it far harder to get OP? the only ridiculous one ive had so far is blank card+2 of diamonds for infinite money, and then restocking stores. bought every single shop item and breezed the run. still didnt have crazy damage though.

not overly keen to dive back into twilight princess any time soon (not terrible by any means but also not my favourite)..

having said that.. choosing which version to play is always a bother (do i want better controls >> gamecube > wii

buying the game for a 3rd time will be a nice compromise of the two lol.

Yeah this will be a remaster of the Gamecube version with Link left handed but in widescreen as well.

Guest bitroast

Dragon Quest VII and VIII remakes confirmed for western release.

http://gematsu.com/2015/11/dragon-quest-vii-dragon-quest-viii-for-3ds-coming-west-2016

:catrage:

been playing Dragon Quest VIII just recently but on PS2.

it's a great game but slowing down cos Fallout 4 came out. Would love to have it on 3DS but i've already sunk in way too many hours to start again now.

DQ8 is awesome.

how many amiibos do you need to play the damn thing? i'd like a good wii party game since mp10 sucks butt

i only have one (the mario pixel figure) and don't have any desire to purchase any more

Picked up Fallout 4 this week, I've only had time to really play a couple hours here and there, but I'm enjoying it so far. The crafting system is pretty neat.

http://gematsu.com/2015/11/dragon-quest-vii-dragon-quest-viii-for-3ds-coming-west-2016

it's a great game but slowing down cos Fallout 4 came out. Would love to have it on 3DS but i've already sunk in way too many hours to start again now.

DQ8 is awesome.

I never finished DQVIII. I got pretty far, I think, and then I started a new job and had to move and never got back to it. I regret that, because if I went back and tried to continue the game, I'd have no idea what was going on or what I need to do. RPGs are so hard to get back into after time passes.

DQ8 is awesome.

I never finished DQVIII. I got pretty far, I think, and then I started a new job and had to move and never got back to it. I regret that, because if I went back and tried to continue the game, I'd have no idea what was going on or what I need to do. RPGs are so hard to get back into after time passes.

more or less the same for me. got quite far in it went back to it years later and had no idea what was going on or what to do. might be interested in a handheld port but would rather play it on ps4 as it seems like a game that would lend itself well to and hd port

Just finished Dreamfall - The longest journey

Fucking brilliant, even if not exactly a game

Can't wait to play the next one Dreamfall - Chapters

edit: just to warn you by the way, as a game it is total shit - nothing works properly and some aspects of the actual gameplay are a bit annoying - it's the imagination and the scale of the story which I loved, and something about the overall vibe of the thing

Edited by hoggy

DQ8 is awesome.

Why would you play it on 3DS when you have it on PS2 though

gonna try to hit Geekay Games here in Abu Dhabi this weekend. With no official game scene in the Middle East, it's a big gray market with a lot of unauthorized reselling and black market shit out of China.

Guest bitroast

DQ8 is awesome.

Exactly / I won't be.

But i would probably prefer to have it on handheld. Take it on train, play with telly on etc.

DQ8 is awesome.

Likewise - I got as far as the first time you fight the main villain, and he soundly rekt me, and I realized I needed to grind more, but never went back.

edit: just to warn you by the way, as a game it is total shit - nothing works properly and some aspects of the actual gameplay are a bit annoying - it's the imagination and the scale of the story which I loved, and something about the overall vibe of the thing

I may or may not have been the one talking about TLJ here some time ago, but it makes me happy to hear you're enjoying those games as much as I did. Dreamfall Chapters is great BTW, i've been looking forward to ep. 4 and 5 for a while now (they're delayed while the devs move the entire game to unity 5 (?) I think)

I may or may not have been the one talking about TLJ here some time ago, but it makes me happy to hear you're enjoying those games as much as I did. Dreamfall Chapters is great BTW, i've been looking forward to ep. 4 and 5 for a while now (they're delayed while the devs move the entire game to unity 5 (?) I think)

fuck, I have it original cd and stuff, tho it fucking always crashes before some cutscenes... how did you played it? Dosbox?

Edited by logakght

I binged through all the official levels in Hexcells, Hexcells Plus, and Infinite, and now I'm using the puzzle generator to get my fix. The puzzles it makes aren't very challenging but they have their moments. Any fans here? Send me your custom puzzles pls

@logakght: steam!

glad I checked it again.

oh fuck. Like I said, I actually got the CD version in a game exchange, always wanted to play it.. but yeah it crashes horribly... so steam, well, maybe :)

DQ8 is awesome.

Exactly / I won't be.

But i would probably prefer to have it on handheld. Take it on train, play with telly on etc.

Huh.... that wasn't what I was expecting you to say... I thought you were gonna say that you were clearly talking about Fallout 4 at that point.

Last Telltale's Game of Thrones episode made me realize I got a bit tired of the GoT-style narrative, where death and despair seem to be the only tangible payoffs. Yeah... well... that's kinda boring.