IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

do you ever get to do anything but talk in those telltale games?

You also get to QTE lel

The main thing about Telltale games is the tale that's told really and how you interact with it, but not quite like a RPG. They remind me in a way of those interactive adventure books from when I was a kid.

Tales from the Borderlands is one of the best games i've played this year tbh. But the problem is GoT is that no matter what you choose to do, you know this is pretty much going to end badly, because GoT, and that doesn't quite make for an engaging game.

do you ever get to do anything but talk in those telltale games?

You also get to QTE lel

The main thing about Telltale games is the tale that's told really and how you interact with it, but not quite like a RPG. They remind me in a way of those interactive adventure books from when I was a kid.

Tales from the Borderlands is one of the best games i've played this year tbh. But the problem is GoT is that no matter what you choose to do, you know this is pretty much going to end badly, because GoT, and that doesn't quite make for an engaging game.

Game of Hugs doesn't quite have the same ring to it tho

nostalgia!!! hahah!!

anyway the 20 person x-wing TIE fighter dogfights are fucking awesome. wish there was one in space tho... how hard is it to throw up a death star 2 and a few star destroyers as a back drop

Guest bitroast

put fallout4 aside for starwars battlefront, it's mad fun and just fucking gorgeous

battlefront is probably easily hands down the best game i ever played.

i used to think maaaybe bloodborne was the best looking game (in my opinion) but it felt very personal judgement largely because of the art design and low framerate making the whole thing alot more trickier and subjective or whatever bla bla bla but battlefront is just so undeniably fantastic looking.

put fallout4 aside for starwars battlefront, it's mad fun and just fucking gorgeous

i used to think maaaybe bloodborne was the best looking game (in my opinion) but it felt very personal judgement largely because of the art design and low framerate making the whole thing alot more trickier and subjective or whatever bla bla bla but battlefront is just so undeniably fantastic looking.

it's great and the controls are so crisp, the killingstreaks with darth vader or luke skywalker are also massive lol, you better run if you see one of those, i hacked like 30 people in one go yesterday.

Guest bitroast

omg. bit of a typo there.

=

battlefront is probably easily hands down the best LOOKING* game i ever played.

So I haven't really followed battlefront but it basically seems like call of duty with stars wars characters and in third person? It does look very good. That vine of the Luke force pushing that guy into a tie fighter is pretty rad

Guest Enter a new display name

I am going to mount my first gaming PC ever tonight. Wish me good luck! Here is my build: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/JZwGCJ

I am already looking down on console gamers moving on from consoles even if I haven't officially made the move yet.

Edited by Enter a new display name

enter do you really need a micro atx case (and motherboard)? i'd suggest you go full atx case and mb for a gaming pc, it wont cost much more, micro atx are very cramped.

agreed

more airflow = better, especially a few years down when you're overclocking.

So I haven't really followed battlefront but it basically seems like call of duty with stars wars characters and in third person? It does look very good. That vine of the Luke force pushing that guy into a tie fighter is pretty rad

its first or third. which ever u want

ive never played call of duty but goddamn i just love swooping around in an xwing and torpedoeing some imperial fckers

Not Call of Duty, it's more so Battlefield with Star Wars characters. It's the same development team. But of coarse there are some bigger changes than just a re-skin.

I don't mean to nitpick, but I fear making that technically incorrect comparison would anger many of the fanatical CoD vs Battlefield fans. lol

I don't play either Battlefield or CoD, but I'll be picking Battlefront up once I'm done with Fallout 4. I played the beta and thought it was awesome.

Guest Enter a new display name

enter do you really need a micro atx case (and motherboard)? i'd suggest you go full atx case and mb for a gaming pc, it wont cost much more, micro atx are very cramped.

agreed

more airflow = better, especially a few years down when you're overclocking.

It's a matter of space. The computer is in the corner of the living room and I hook it to my HDTV.

All the boxed copies here say Battle of Jakku Early Access Included. Are you guys getting that in the West?

Reading reviews of the new Animal Crossing party game for Wii U which I have no interest in, but there is literally thousands of dollars in DLC available between Amiibo figures and Cards, for what has been called a piss poor Nintendo game, even by hardcore AC fans. Wtf are they thinking when they are in such a bad position right now? Maybe one of the last mistakes Iwata made before his passing. I understand collectors are insane, but even they have their limits.

Bored today, how bout some "Know Your Gaming History" kind of trivia questions? Anyone is free to post a brain teaser. I'll start:

What famous historical figures worked on Breakout for the Arari 2600?