IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

So will there be dinosaurs in the next BF?

Found this on Neogaf and remembered that people thought this was a teaser for the next BF...

DINOBF3.jpg

I hope this turns out to be BF related as well...

r3Ec6SK.jpg

So will there be dinosaurs in the next BF?

Found this on Neogaf and remembered that people thought this was a teaser for the next BF...

DINOBF3.jpg

I hope this turns out to be BF related as well...

r3Ec6SK.jpg

That certainly fits in with the "alternate WWI" scenario rumoured to be in the new Battlefield...

Damn, you're right. They're probably doing steampunk WW1, how ridiculously lame!

I... think I might be into it.

Edited by Gocab

"All the greatest sitting-around-and-getting-trenchfoot action in the new title from EA, "Battlefield 1!"

"All the greatest sitting-around-and-getting-trenchfoot action in the new title from EA, "Battlefield 1!"

Make it VR compatible and I'm in!

omg a brostep rendition of seven nation army - genius

I've been waiting for this my entire life

MOAR

I don't know man, the CoD infinite warfare reveal trailer's nu-metal cover of space oddity was up there. Stay classy, fps trailers!

Played Overwatch for most of the weekend because I have no life. The most enjoyable FPS I've played in a while but I'm not sure how much depth there is to it. I should probably watch "pro" streams or vids or something but I might just end up falling back down the competitive FPS hole. I also wish the map/objective design was a tad more interesting.

Make it VR compatible and I'm in!

There was cool free indie game called 1916 that I'd love to see a full game version off

http://1916.dadiugames.dk/

So disappointed to come home today and see that Stellaris is only being released at 6 CET. A Paradox game in outer space? :wang:

Played Overwatch for most of the weekend because I have no life. The most enjoyable FPS I've played in a while but I'm not sure how much depth there is to it. I should probably watch "pro" streams or vids or something but I might just end up falling back down the competitive FPS hole. I also wish the map/objective design was a tad more interesting.

Ageed - fun FPS, fun characters, but a bit shallow - hopefully there are other game modes to keep things interesting.

Beat Dark Souls 3 this weekend, that was amazing, easily the best of the souls games I feel.

I decided to let the flames die and end the cycle this playthrough (I was gonna usurp the flame but I screwed up the step with the assassin)... Gonna have to do it in NG+.

Didn't get around to trying the Overwatch beta, but people seem to be enjoying it, might have to try to get on tonight for a while.

Guest bitroast

Beat Dark Souls 3 this weekend, that was amazing, easily the best of the souls games I feel.

I decided to let the flames die and end the cycle this playthrough (I was gonna usurp the flame but I screwed up the step with the assassin)... Gonna have to do it in NG+.

i feel like Dark Souls 1 is kind of a flawed, uneven game... but there's something about the world and the lore and the characters and the weirdness to that game that its impossible for me to pass that one up as my favourite. although 3 is a veery close second. although bloodborne is really really really good too and arguably the most solid game out of the lot. it's all good.

i love 3 for the overall improved tighter gameplay mechanics and solid level design, but it kind of felt like i was playing on autopilot for a bit of it. still, .. it could very well be the best souls game in the series. ((( but ds1 is totally my favourite )))

Didn't get around to trying the Overwatch beta, but people seem to be enjoying it, might have to try to get on tonight for a while.

Well I believe it ends today at 5pm UTC, so you don't have long.

Serious Sam 3: BFE gets impossibly difficult at the very end, so I decided "fuck it." Waste of forty dollaz t.b.h.
CroTeam's idea of challenge is to make each level an open arena and throw five hundred monsters in each one. None of them even use cover or coordinated attacks - just mobs and mobs coming directly at you the entire time.

Anyway, still waiting on the new Doom I pre-ordered. At least in this one it looks like you get a variety of cool upgrades and power-ups. Just a couple more days..

Overwatch beta was fun. However, Adult Swim's Duck Game has completely stolen my attention from it, my dark souls 3 playthrough and the new hearthstone expansion. Unbelievable party multiplayer game, crazy, hilarious and infuriating. Playing it together with mates has caused fits of laughter like I haven't had in ages.