IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

The story--thankfully very little of it that is there--in Resident Evil 0 is abominable, as is dialogue / voice acting. And the bosses are ultra terrible, usually just a large animal that is large for inexplicable reasons. Still fun though.

Will continue playing Grow Up when I've done that.

Just beat DX: Mankind Divided, at just under 30 hours. If I ignored all the side quests play time might have been halved, but I had to follow my curiosity.

Pretty much took the non-lethal approach the whole way, but saved up on armor-piercing ammo for my combat rifle in case of run-ins with hostile robots. EMPs only seem to disable them for a short time though - they don't wreck any kind of mech outright like the last game.

This game should come naturally for anybody who's already familiar with the DX franchise. Worth playing overall, though I'm not sure it has the level of replay value HR did. Though there's surely stuff I missed, including a weapon that might've made the final boss fight easier.

Just beat DX: Mankind Divided, at just under 30 hours. If I ignored all the side quests play time might have been halved, but I had to follow my curiosity.

Pretty much took the non-lethal approach the whole way, but saved up on armor-piercing ammo for my combat rifle in case of run-ins with hostile robots. EMPs only seem to disable them for a short time though - they don't wreck any kind of mech outright like the last game.

This game should come naturally for anybody who's already familiar with the DX franchise. Worth playing overall, though I'm not sure it has the level of replay value HR did. Though there's surely stuff I missed, including a weapon that might've made the final boss fight easier.

hmm, I'm surprised at 30hrs. I was hoping it would be 45ish. 

Expansion pack hopefully in the future?

I'm going to play it either way, looks great. 

hmm, I'm surprised at 30hrs. I was hoping it would be 45ish. 

Expansion pack hopefully in the future?

I'm going to play it either way, looks great. 

AFAIK two story DLCs are on the way - one next month already with Pritchard, Jensen's former colleague from Sarif.

I do recommend updating your video drivers first though, if you're on PC.

Inside is finally out for PS4 - need to pick that up!

Sweet, that's my evening sorted then!
This exceeded my hyped expectations. Brilliant.

Not playing now, but waiting for ...

I really hope this game will do the original movies justice...

I caved in and got Sky Force Anniversary for PS4... played the shit out of it on iOS, always wondering what it would be like with a proper controller. Now I know, and I'm back into getting all the stars on each stage.

Not playing now, but waiting for ...

I really hope this game will do the original movies justice...

I dunno, I think I'd rather play a good game.  :emotawesomepm9: 

After some thinking, Friday 13th probably will end as shitty and repetetive game

This two could destroy my brain, with proper VR support, psychiatric hospital will be my new home :

Agony

Scorn

53 gigs, fucking hell.

Yeah it's a big one. Well worth the download though, trust me.

So far the only game I've seen that tops that amount is GTA V, which is roughly 65 G

Edited by ambermonk

Silent Hill. This has aged a lot better than the Resident Evil games from the same period.

If you like these games DansGaming on twitch does a horror month during october and he plays pretty much every horror game. It's pretty cool to see all of the old ones.

Was gutted Allison Road went walkabouts (Backed it on Kickstarter, then it was scrapped as apparently the 90s production company Team 17 picked it up, then dropped it again, not sure where we're at now)

Silent Hill. This has aged a lot better than the Resident Evil games from the same period.

If you like these games DansGaming on twitch does a horror month during october and he plays pretty much every horror game. It's pretty cool to see all of the old ones.

Nice. I'll give that a look. I've been buying up loads of old Horror games lately.

Guest bitroast

A Mario runner? Wtf my boner just died.

lol. what boner were you rocking prior to this game being surprise announced ?? 

i'm curious to see how it plays. mario runner makes about as much sense as mario on phone is gonna make. gimme dat mario :^)