IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

beat Doom singleplayer. 13 hours felt somewhat short but that's probably just the style of play with something like this. I liked it, good old-fashioned shootinz. also the multiplayer seems good so far as well, and I've really missed a fast-paced multi shooter with classic heritage.

edit: it's lame that you have to restart to go into multi though

I've been playing Doom since it came out and I still haven't finished it. I don't know if it's because I'm playing on the hardest available difficulty and because I'm playing on console... or if I just suck at Doom?

Anyway, I've bought a Raspberry Pi and installed RetroPie on it so yesterday my friends and I were playing a bunch of old NES, SNES, N64 Dreamcast, PS1, and DOS games. Pure nostalgia.

How well did the PS1 games run on the Pi3?

beat Doom singleplayer. 13 hours felt somewhat short but that's probably just the style of play with something like this. I liked it, good old-fashioned shootinz. also the multiplayer seems good so far as well, and I've really missed a fast-paced multi shooter with classic heritage.

I've been playing Doom since it came out and I still haven't finished it. I don't know if it's because I'm playing on the hardest available difficulty and because I'm playing on console... or if I just suck at Doom?

Anyway, I've bought a Raspberry Pi and installed RetroPie on it so yesterday my friends and I were playing a bunch of old NES, SNES, N64 Dreamcast, PS1, and DOS games. Pure nostalgia.

They run almost perfectly! Actually, Silent Hill seems to run better than I remember it doing on the PS1. The N64 games are a bit more wonky. Goldeneye was a jittery mess.

They run almost perfectly! Actually, Silent Hill seems to run better than I remember it doing on the PS1. The N64 games are a bit more wonky. Goldeneye was a jittery mess.

That's good to know - I keep putting my RetroPie project on the side. Perhaps later this year when everything's calmed down a bit, I can finally focus on this.

That's good to know - I keep putting my RetroPie project on the side. Perhaps later this year when everything's calmed down a bit, I can finally focus on this.

every ps1 game i bothered to boot on my pi2 ran fine or better than the ps1 (as far as i remember). i was mostly playing wipeout3 which would be unplayable with slowdown/glitching. luckily there was none. main reason i'd want to upgrade to a pi3 is built in wifi/bt. using the dongles and taking up your limited usb ports and then just setting them up on a pi 2 was a terrible pain =\

Public service announcement: Xbox One owners can finally play the Witness now.

You should.

It needs to come with graph paper, do you know how tough it is to find graph paper if you're not on a school campus? My engineering dept. had jack shit, and I had to import it from Amazon, lol

Public service announcement: Xbox One owners can finally play the Witness now.

You should.

It needs to come with graph paper, do you know how tough it is to find graph paper if you're not on a school campus? My engineering dept. had jack shit, and I had to import it from Amazon, lol

LOL WUT - an engineering department that doesn't have graph paper? That's like a culinary school with no parchment paper.

Nobody here playing Reigns ? Best fun I had on my phone for a while, very challenging and well written ! They're really playing on the "Tinderification" of our society and it works so good.

You can get it either on phone or Steam for roughly 3€ and it's definitely worth it !

Played Overcooked with the girlfriend, fab game, incredibly easy to pick up, the skill is in coordination and communication, there are only a few levels that have some tricky movement involved. I had forgotten how fun coop and party games were.

Nah you definitely can get by with normal paper (or in my case MS Paint) - Made it to the 'super hard' optional section and never found a lack of graph paper to be a hindrance.

Nah you definitely can get by with normal paper (or in my case MS Paint) - Made it to the 'super hard' optional section and never found a lack of graph paper to be a hindrance.

I used a sketchbook which is still sitting by the television...

Been playing LUMINES on iOS (so fun), and also I think I am addicted to Sky Force on PS4, and Sky Force Reloaded on iOS - I'm a sucker for shoot-em'-ups...

The Witness is already doing my head in. What the fuck is up with that red puzzle on top of that building that comes right after the puzzle that is a 3-in-1 puzzle?! Does it have something to do with the tree?

The Witness is already doing my head in. What the fuck is up with that red puzzle on top of that building that comes right after the puzzle that is a 3-in-1 puzzle?! Does it have something to do with the tree?

LOOOL... say goodbye to your sanity now

LOOOL... say goodbye to your sanity now

Most simultaneously infuriating and rewarding game I've ever played. My living room looked like some close encounters shit by the time I was done with it

I splurged a bit and built a new gaming rig to pretty much be able to play NMS. And it's fucking awesome! It's exactly what I expected and more. I warped to a planet with all these giant root-like rock formations covering the globe. It's spectacular.

apb4e9R.jpg

F79JPv3.jpg

you'd have to be way more specific, post a screenshot maybe

but yeah some puzzles require thinking outside of the box a tad

you'd have to be way more specific, post a screenshot maybe

but yeah some puzzles require thinking outside of the box a tad

My girlfriend and I were staring at this puzzle and the surrounding environment for 2 hours last night. My girlfriend fell asleep, I got angry, and then I went on to another puzzle, but I fucking HATE leaving things behind. If I start something I NEED to finish it. Also, I was having a bad fucking day and today isn't much better...

image1.jpg

So, it's obvious that the shadow from the tree plays a big role in this puzzle and I've tried drawing the rest of the branch on a piece of paper and then adapt that to the puzzle, but it doesn't work