IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Who is planning on buying COD4 Remasrered for PS4, will we maybe have enough peeps for a clan? Not that kinda klan ?

I thought it was only included with the new COD SUPER DELUXE EDITION? You can't buy it separately, can you?

Guest bitroast

:facepalm: 

saw battlefront for super cheap at local game store and ordered it. 

before remembering that ive had friends tell me they 've had trouble finding rooms on PC due to low number player count and are left staring at loading screens a lot more often than what they've seen on ps4. can anyone comment on this ? (not foil preferably, thnx)

talos principle is really scratching the old fps puzzle itch while waiting for witness to drop in price. also finally beat gta iv last week so started gtav with my wife.

I loved Talos. some really memorable, well-designed puzzles in that game.

Everyone should check out Gunpoint if you haven't yet, it's a fantastic indie game, really inventive gameplay all based around rewiring electronics, one of my favs of recent years.

Totally seconding this regarding Gunpoint. I'm not a puzzle lover but this game is just something else, the gameplay is great and the fake film noir atmosphere is very fun as well !!!

There's a level editor on it iirc, someone on watmm should do a "break up in RDJ's bank to steal tracks" level !

Who is planning on buying COD4 Remasrered for PS4, will we maybe have enough peeps for a clan? Not that kinda klan

I thought it was only included with the new COD SUPER DELUXE EDITION? You can't buy it separately, can you?

No, you can't buy it separately until Activision feels they've milked the new COD and then will graciously offer COD 4 Remastered to the filthy unwashed masses who couldn't pony up the dosh for modern COD (MODCOD)?

Who is planning on buying COD4 Remasrered for PS4, will we maybe have enough peeps for a clan? Not that kinda klan

No, you can't buy it separately until Activision feels they've milked the new COD and then will graciously offer COD 4 Remastered to the filthy unwashed masses who couldn't pony up the dosh for modern COD (MODCOD)?

LOL

https://www.change.org/p/infinity-ward-call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-remastered-sold-separately

LOL

https://www.change.org/p/infinity-ward-call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-remastered-sold-separately

Pfffffftt... hahaha!

"We're angry nerds and we want everything we point our fingers at! WAH!"

talos principle is really scratching the old fps puzzle itch while waiting for witness to drop in price. also finally beat gta iv last week so started gtav with my wife.

I loved Talos. some really memorable, well-designed puzzles in that game.

Everyone should check out Gunpoint if you haven't yet, it's a fantastic indie game, really inventive gameplay all based around rewiring electronics, one of my favs of recent years.

Totally seconding this regarding Gunpoint. I'm not a puzzle lover but this game is just something else, the gameplay is great and the fake film noir atmosphere is very fun as well !!!

There's a level editor on it iirc, someone on watmm should do a "break up in RDJ's bank to steal tracks" level !

Gunpoint is a great game and the music holds its own, as well. Sometimes I listen to the soundtrack on youtube.

just acquired R·Type Final for PS2, it's really fun so far, hard as fuck though

YESH! Wicked game. Still play it semi-regularly.

this might be the most stupid question is there a way to save your story mode progress or do you have to go through the whole thing every single time?

this might be the most stupid question is there a way to save your story mode progress or do you have to go through the whole thing every single time?

IIRC no you can't save the story mode. =(

You could probably get it on an emulator, most emulators allow you to save at any point in time... 

Edited by StephenG

1CC it or gtfo

Back to Doom 4. Id knew what they were doing for sure, by developing their latest engine but also having studied the still-active mod community of the original game to get a feel of what fans desire. Out of all the 2016 shooters I've played, this one ought to be GotY.

Also beat Metroid Zero Mission on a GBA emulator for my smartphone. The latest Doom and Metroid seem to have common elements actually.

Playing Portal 2 Co-op with a friend and it's very fun. So satisfying when you figure out those puzzles and give each other a hi-five. :beer:

maybe add me on steam at some point? i'm trying to 100% this and i've only got a handful of coop achievements left to earn. probably be best to do it after you'd completed it with your friend.

Will do! My steam name is Bechuga, probably won't take us long to finish it.

Me and buddy have completed the coop courses (not the extra ones tho) so if you still want those achieves, let me know

Building portals across a corridor and then running through them like it was a Scooby Do scene was fun, as was building a bridge for my partner and then removing it when he was halfway across. Good times.

i was playing the new deux ex until I got some game breaking bug near the final level

the fact that i'm not that bothered about it summarises  how meh it all is IMHO, particularly the plot, which in summary is basically;

[youtubehd]RXVE01oOTAM[/youtubehd]

some pretty buildings though, shame they're all full of videogamily predictable vents 

when will the reverse vampires learn not to make their buildings riddled with vents big enough for me to crawl through