IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Witness-like puzzle game Small Radios Big Televisions finally comes out on November 8th for PS4:

The soundtrack is also available for preorder with lots of synthy goodness:

[bandcamp]566186477[/bandcamp]

Listened to a podcast that brought up a good point about Switch: with Just Dance 2017 already annnounced for the system, either the joy-cons have motion controls, or there will be a camera for the system.

I'm really hyped for the Switch !!!!

Also regarding the need of internet connection, after watching a second time the official Nintendo trailer I noticed they film someone playing games in a plane...Which, I guess, is a way of saying that you can play offline :shrug: ?

Would be killer either way but the possibility to play anywhere without having to share internet from your phone/a 4G emitter/whatever would be awesome !!!

console fags took over the thread and the new civ game wasn't even mentioned. it's as awesome as ever with even more new and interesting complexities added, sucks your time like nothing else.

0c88bd0e0a92a13150e63d2426e6b3a3.jpg

Guest bitroast

yeh i'm hyped for the new nintendo but also getting cautiously worryingly skeptic.

really need more details / need to see the thing launch to still wrap head around it.

msging fb friend:

so
infinite warfare beta is running way better this weekend
really fun
i think it's open so yuo don't need a key or pre order or anything
new mode called "defender" i think?
it's basically tdm except you always spawn at your teams base
so no random spawn shit
matches come way fastertoo
anyways infinite warfare beta reaaaaaaaally fun this weekend

I suspect the gameplay will falter when playing the Switch on the move (the trailer hints at slow down on the little screen) but otherwise interested. Depending on how insane the pricing of it is. If it's sub-£300 with Zelda, I might preorder.

It's an annoying character he does, most of his videos he acts like a normal neckbeard.

msging fb friend:

so
infinite warfare beta is running way better this weekend
really fun
i think it's open so yuo don't need a key or pre order or anything
new mode called "defender" i think?
it's basically tdm except you always spawn at your teams base
so no random spawn shit
matches come way fastertoo

anyways infinite warfare beta reaaaaaaaally fun this weekend

I downloaded the demo, but haven't had a chance to play it once this weekend.  I'm currently very addicted to the simulated reality grind of my nba2k17 character.

ha well. i wasn't hoping they'd extend the beta another day like the did last week. was gonna have some vidja bros over but alas. not gonna buy it though since i don't think any of my friends are getting it this year. started playing sfv again on my steam account instead of ps4 so i was starting at the bottom rank and don't think i've lost yet. currently on a 24 game win streak -_-

Game Center CX (superbly great show) co-host plays 20 minutes of the new Zelda game:

I was watching that at work today, funny he calls Aonuma when he gets stuck lol

goddamn I had totally forgotten about Game Center CX, haven't watched it in years