IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Wii U production is ending in Japan in November.

I decided to hold off on a PS4 Pro until more games get patched and there's a game (or games) that would justify a purchase. Nioh (due in February 2017) is a strong contender.

Pretty good arguments for USB-C power, a stylus, and shots I hadn't seen of the game cards and release buttons. I've heard the theories about an IR pointer, and the top of the tablet containing a sensor bar on other outlets, so they would make sense.

beat rehd on ps4. man that seemed a lot harder/longer than the ps1 directors cut i played over and over as a youth. i actually had to look something up... and after beating it i realized i had been playing it on "easy."

ordered world of ff today (limited edition on sale at bestbuy for $40 w/gcu)

Nintendo Switch prices starting to materialize from international retailers:

Toys R Us Canada: Console $330 CAD
GAME UK: Console 200 GBP, or 250 GBP with more internal storage and a game
                   Controllers: 40 GBP

Rumored again to be region-free

beat rehd on ps4. man that seemed a lot harder/longer than the ps1 directors cut i played over and over as a youth. i actually had to look something up... and after beating it i realized i had been playing it on "easy."

Great game - getting close to the Platinum, but some of the trophies are so friggin' hard... but still a fun old-skool FF game.

Oh, dear - I was worried they'd price it in line with PS4/XBONE.

330 CAD will probably shake out to 299.00 USD - unless some of the info they will release on 17 January will make it more enticing, I'm afraid the price point may not be alluring enough to attract buyers (Beyond the Nintendo faithful).

I was really hoping they'd go for 250-300 range USD.

Still, time will tell!

Great game - getting close to the Platinum, but some of the trophies are so friggin' hard... but still a fun old-skool FF game.

330 CAD will probably shake out to 299.00 USD - unless some of the info they will release on 17 January will make it more enticing, I'm afraid the price point may not be alluring enough to attract buyers (Beyond the Nintendo faithful).

Still, time will tell!

wow... already near plat? how many hours have you dropped in?

re: switch... that seems pretty reasonable especially if it comes with a game of some sort. probably won't get one for a bit though

why would you? there'll be like a bazillion copies. think i'm gonna wait this out for the eventual pc release w/dlc. maybe a couple of years from now...

Just to have it on release day.

I've never liked the FF games on PC. Always enjoyed them on console.

why would you? there'll be like a bazillion copies. think i'm gonna wait this out for the eventual pc release w/dlc. maybe a couple of years from now...

Just to have it on release day.

I've never liked the FF games on PC. Always enjoyed them on console.

ya for sure. sorry for being a prick. i have pretty low hopes for this one and while yeah, i'd rather play on the couch (and hopefully by the time this is out on pc that'll be easier for me to accomplish). all the console bs is really starting to grind my gears (paid online, expensive dlc, paid cloud saves). i'm not planning on getting a pspro either so i'm sure the frame rate will probably be pretty bad. also got loads of other stuff to play. 

I didn't think you were being a prick! lol all good.

I played the demo and I've been keeping an eye on it, I'm actually thinking this one might be a good one. I hear ya RE the console shit though, it's really bugging me too. All this ps4 pro, XBOX one S crap... They're going the way of smart phones, I bet they start pushing out "upgrade" consoles every 2 or 3 years. 

And you're right the expensive DLC is garbage. Destiny is a good example.... release a completely half arsed game and then charge $40/year for expansion packs to bring it to where it should have been to begin with???

Still, time will tell!

by the sounds of it it going to have some nice tech in it so time will tell.

Guest bitroast

dood also posted some pics but has since deleted everything. 

tbh, ... i'm leaning torward fake.

but.. it's a bit of fun either way :^) 

(( unless its real ofc, in which case the dude is gonna be in a loooot of trouble ))

6vNHhLm.jpgAmHwJu5.jpg

that was some 3D printed bullshit fo sho.

on a down note, Zelda rumored to be delayed AGAIN, til Summer 2017.  then what will be the big Switch launch title, or pack-in?  new 3D Mario is rumored to be already completed, so maybe that.

Guest bitroast

that was some 3D printed bullshit fo sho.

on a down note, Zelda rumored to be delayed AGAIN, til Summer 2017.  then what will be the big Switch launch title, or pack-in?  new 3D Mario is rumored to be already completed, so maybe that.

Skyrim - Special Edition