IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Switch launch day and first year lineup rumor leak, relying heavily on remasters:

Launch Day (March 17/19?):
3D Mario
Mario / Rabbids RPG
Splatoon Remastered (possible pack-in game)
Skyrim Remastered
Just Dance 2017 (joy-cons confirmed motion controls)

Spring:
LEGO City Undercover
Smash Bros Remastered
Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Mario Kart 8 Remastered
Super Mario Maker (indicating a touch screen)
The Silver Case

June 13, 2017: Zelda - Breath of the Wild

Late Summer:
Pikmin
Xenoblade Chronicles X Remastered

Sonic the Hedgehog

Fall:
Pokemon Stars

2018:

Beyond Good and Evil (Exclusive)

a Foxconn worker has leaked more Switch specs after they did some software testing for Nintendo:

Portable screen is 1080p (supposedly)
4310 mAh main battery
4G antenna
Weight 300g
Multi touch screen (not super bright during testing)
USB-C fast charging
External power adapter
4GB RAM
1785 MHz CPU (ARM A73 Pascal)
921 MHz GPU

Joy-Cons:
Most complicated tech in the unit
Weight 50g (each)
525 mAh battery (each)

Dock connectors:
1 HDMI
1 USB 3.0
2 USB 2.0
No additional processing power
No fan, heat vent on the back side

Splatoon bundle may have orange & blue joy-cons

really glad I know the milliamp hour rating for joy-cons (525 (each)). Seals the deal for me. Thanks Rubin, don't know what I'd do without you. BTW what videogames are you currently playing?

Edited by luke viia

really glad I know the milliamp hour rating for joy-cons (525 (each)). Seals the deal for me. Thanks Rubin, don't know what I'd do without you. BTW what videogames are you currently playing?

I found this VR app that simulates waiting in line for the latest nintendo / pokemans / apple stuff, so I'm doing it naked wearing nipple clamps.

I found this VR app that simulates waiting in line for the latest nintendo / pokemans / apple stuff, so I'm doing it naked wearing nipple clamps.

lol, thank you rubin

I fucking love Watch Dogs 2, and hated the first one.

I bought it on a whim and haven't been able to put it down since. I figured since I'm familiar with security concepts that it would drive me nuts, but I actually think the story is great. Hell, I even hate multiplayer in most of these types of games but have been enjoying the seamless missions you can opt in or out of.

Anybody playing FF Brave Exvius on their phones here ? Just discovered the game, first time I'm enjoying a mobile game that much. Don't seem to be such a cash grab and is also nice to play even tho I'm not a FF fan !

If you want to add me as a friend just ask :) !

Pretty substantial holiday flash sale on PSN for both games and movies, plus an additional 10% off discount code:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/24/flash-sale-even-more-black-friday-deals-at-ps-store/

Got Battlefield 1 for 30 bucks. Yay!

well honestly had no intention of buying xv initially but my buddy got it for me as a bday/xmas gift so i guess i'm gonna drop woff to play it along side him (even though i was enjoying my 10+ hrs of woff). one thing i wish they'd do in woff is use 2d images instead of full 3d models in the menus because it takes way to much time to put points in the mirage board because it has to load assets for all your pokemon.

Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+  and  Stardew Valley both in development for Switch.

rubin, any games you are going to play or replay on the wii u before you get the switch?