IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Taking a break from Mass Effect: Andromeda and jumped back into Dark Souls 3 to try the Ringed City DLC...

Decided to do a new playthrough before going into the DLC, ended up being my strongest build yet too... Reached the DLC and I just cleared the Dreg Heap and beat the first of the boss fights, that was a fun fight (if not a tad bit easy though), did it on my 2nd try with some help from the NPC summons. Getting to the boss fight itself was a tricky bitch though... Curious to see where the second part of the DLC heads, now that I've reached the Ring City proper.

I'm trying to check out halo2 wars, but it's pissing me off. Anyone try the game yet? The cutscenes are stuttering/choppy as fuck, to the point they're unwatchable. I've downloaded all video codecs I should need and can't find any fixes online. Any ideas?

Computer is brand new, top of the line everything. GPU is showing 10% load during videos so not sure wtf.

It's just me then? =( sad stephen

Does the we5t 0ne cheat still work ?

password works.

Yaaaaasss ! As a kid that was the only way I played it! It was only recently, playing the PC Engine version, I realized how hard-as-nails it can be sometimes when playing it properly

Technically this was my first Metroidvania I guess

Eurogamer is claiming the SNES Classic Edition is in development for Holiday 2017, which I can see being even more popular than the NES.  This better not mean no SNES Virtual Console on Switch though...

^^^ it also better not mean that every store gets 3 of them before nintendo announces it will be discontinued 6 months later because they didn't anticipate how popular it would be

https://youtu.be/PBsyKQ_8PH4

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.UnitedGames.RemoveAirlinePassenger&pageId=113746406415256743996

Good luck finding one, I still never saw those damn NES consoles anywhere... now they're being discontinued and will be racked up to like $300 on amazon or ebay

^^^ it also better not mean that every store gets 3 of them before nintendo announces it will be discontinued 6 months later because they didn't anticipate how popular it would be

This is Nintendo we're talking about, when have they ever been known to fuck up supply and demand for a product ?

Eurogamer is claiming the SNES Classic Edition is in development for Holiday 2017, which I can see being even more popular than the NES.  This better not mean no SNES Virtual Console on Switch though...

No, of course not - they'll rape their customers first by making them buy a SNES Classic, then next year have the grand unveiling of the SNES Virtual Console on Switch, taking your money all over again (and again).

the remake of Wonderboy III: The Dragon's Trap is really charming and the hand drawn animated look serves this old Sega Master System game well 30 years later.

I am playing it as well - amazing artwork, and even more amazing it was hand-animated by one guy. The fact you can switch between modern and retro graphics by toggling R2 and modern and retro sound (even with an option to emulate the SMS FM chip!) by clicking R3.

Damn hard game too - just like I remember it.

THIS is how retro remakes should be done - imagine Megaman (any of them) done like this...

the remake of Wonderboy III: The Dragon's Trap is really charming and the hand drawn animated look serves this old Sega Master System game well 30 years later.

I am playing it as well - amazing artwork, and even more amazing it was hand-animated by one guy. The fact you can switch between modern and retro graphics by toggling R2 and modern and retro sound (even with an option to emulate the SMS FM chip!) by clicking R3.

Damn hard game too - just like I remember it.

THIS is how retro remakes should be done - imagine Megaman (any of them) done like this...

that would involve investment in time and resources. it's easier to just wait for the next generation of consoles and release a compilation of megaman games that has fewer games than the previous version of the compilation.

The new update for Super Bomberman R doubled the framerate to 60fps, and they've rebalanced and sped up almost the entire game. It's much better overall now than at launch.

this weekend, best buy announced they had a last shipment of the nintendo mini nes. they were going on sale this morning. i went to my local best buy at 9am and there is a short line. i stand in line and the best buy guy comes outside and announces that only people with tickets will be getting one. 

tickets? "oh yes, we gave them out at 7am"

fuck you. i stand in line and of course, there's only like 25 and 25 or so people are in front of me are all waving their tickets in the air. 

anyone else tried to get one?