IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I played 30 minutes of Outlast 2 last night. Yes, it's scary but I'm already stuck. I'm not stuck in the sense where I still find the game intriguing. Instead it's just frustrating. I got so pissed at the game that I ended up just running up to the enemies to get a closer look at them. So I guess I've already destroyed the game for myself. Man, I can't wait for Microsoft to fully implement their refund system.

Trying to unlock the Godhead item on Binding of Isaac, only got Ultra Greed left to beat w/lost and is hard as fuck I tell you. Can't stop

im pretty happy i unlocked godhead before afterbirth. im still struggling to beat delerium with the keeper. its the last thing i have to do apart from the marathon achievement. 

I finally finished Phantom Pain, even though they make you feel like you didn't really finish it. I'm gonna start on Sleeping Dogs now. Trying to play a few more of the PS3 games I downloaded before starting up my PS4 for the first time. Beyond: Two Souls, Bioshock 2, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Mirror's Edge, and Hitman: Absolution are the games I want to get through after Sleeping Dogs. This system had so many good games.

Details on the first Zelda DLC, most of it sounds like stuff that should have been in the full game.

https://nintendowire.com/news/2017/05/01/legend-zelda-breath-wild-dlc-pack-1-detailed/

That's because it probably was going to be, and was cut due to Zelda being shifted to a Switch launch title.

This is the first time I've gotten excited over an upcoming non-PC, non-console game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqPwdEkxCnw

AFAIK this is only available on iOS in Russia and other former Soviet bloc countries. But once it's polished up and made available on Android and the rest of the world, most of the War Robots community will probably jump ship. (The developers of Battle Titans were the original War Robots team, before they left Pixonic.)

Beat Horizon: Zero Dawn last night, fucking great game... God story, great combat. Easily my GOTY so far... I need to jump back to Mass Effect: Andromeda, but I have a feeling it's gonna feel like a step down after Horizon.

Beat Horizon: Zero Dawn last night, fucking great game... God story, great combat. Easily my GOTY so far... I need to jump back to Mass Effect: Andromeda, but I have a feeling it's gonna feel like a step down after Horizon.

yeah the story was surprisingly good, its much better written than mass effect andromeda i reckon

"At least it's better than ME: Andromeda," the man said as he finished scrawling his memoirs onto a series of bar napkins.

lol, that's really not saying much.

The point is Horizon actually is a great game, ME:A isn't... Horizon is very worth playing, Mass Effect I kinda feel like I'm obligated to finish but I'm not as into.