IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

any recommendations for something fun i can play on my macbook with just the keyboard? not too graphically intense, not needing a mouse. love binding of isaac and ftl.

Have you played Fez yet?

No mouse needed for that

any recommendations for something fun i can play on my macbook with just the keyboard? not too graphically intense, not needing a mouse. love binding of isaac and ftl.

Need for Speed

Farpoint

bought it in a bundle with an Aim controller 

aim-controller-psvr.jpg

a lot of fun, and I still get freaked out when one of the space arachnids jumps from 25 feet away directly on to my face. Also, despite the decreased resolution that comes with VR one multiple occasions I've just stood on the edge of a cliff and looked up into the sky to see the stars. irregular shaped moon,etc. The aim controller is incredible, and extremely responsive. It feels so good to close one eye and actually sight down the barrel while picking off the enemy as the gun rumbles in your hand, or throwing the rifle over your shoulder and coming back down with a shotgun in your hand instead. The dual joysticks and familiar layout of all the buttons is a major plus, as within a couple minutes I figured out how to do everything required with ease. 

Catching up on old games?

Blacklist is ok but the lack of Michael Ironside is a punch in the gut though.

I didn't play any games for ten years, so bought a used PS3 and played all the classics I missed. This is the last one before I move onto the PS4. I remembered liking the Splinter Cell games on GameCube a lot, which is why I got this one.

I didn't play any games for ten years, so bought a used PS3 and played all the classics I missed. This is the last one before I move onto the PS4. I remembered liking the Splinter Cell games on GameCube a lot, which is why I got this one.

Chaos Theory was the best!!

Have you played Fez yet?

No mouse needed for that

Weeeeeeell... at one point you will need to maneuver your mouse around to solve some puzzles, but it's not something that requires super quick motions or anything.

Have you played Fez yet?

No mouse needed for that

Weeeeeeell... at one point you will need to maneuver your mouse around to solve some puzzles, but it's not something that requires super quick motions or anything.

Fez doesn't use the mouse for control at all, though...

Rabbids are the worst, I can't believe they're still a thing.

Have you played Fez yet?

No mouse needed for that

Well, when you get access to the first person view in the NG+

Have you played Fez yet?

No mouse needed for that

Well, yeah, but that mechanic isn't necessary to play the game, really. Unless you want to go for 200% completion. Honestly, I enjoyed it without going that far

Sounds like the official System Shock 3 will finally happen: http://www.glixel.com/news/why-system-shock-matters-w483835

In the meantime Nightdive's Kickstarter reboot of the original is due out next year. As for this year, I might grab Prey after all, which supposedly derives a heavy influence therefrom.

So I decided to buy Prey and started playing. So far it's almost like what Bioshock would have been if it were a direct sequel to SShock 2 rather than a spiritual one. And it's from the developers of Dishonored, for which there was significant hype here five years ago.

It's the first time I've bought a AAA title since last August. Pretty immersive so far.

Have you played Fez yet?

No mouse needed for that

Well, yeah, but that mechanic isn't necessary to play the game, really. Unless you want to go for 200% completion. Honestly, I enjoyed it without going that far

But that's the best part, man... ;D

God I love that game so much!